<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
♥ 9:13 PM

Time flies like the wind, sweeping our fun towards the moonlight

Yay! Feeling so good today!! :D Cos we did so much just on one fine day on the eve of National Day! We had lots of fun, didn't we?

I wore the Ace shirt to school, since it's RED and it's more or less what most of the sec2s would be wearing. The celebration was pretty okay, though it was rather boring cos there wasn't really any variety. But Clara and Eva sang really well! *thumbs up*

Our class won the BEST MASCOT! (: Thanks to all the effort that everyone has put in to design that garbage bag (i didn't though cos had CCA, sorry) I was really shock when the message came to me that I had to go up to speak. I was like no way cos I knew I would make a fool of myself so I kept pushing it to others. Simin went up in the end and was pissed cos she was the one who went up. Isn't that the chairperson's job in the first place?

This isn't the reason to claim to step down your role. I mean, the year's coming to an end and even if there's a temporary chairperson, what can he/she do? There's not much left. Why get so pissed over people's opnions? Isn't it worth a thought and then changed from there rather than getting pissed and acting rashlessly by claiming you want to step down and stuff? Plus, there was no need for tears, was there?

Grace is right. I am not fit as the chairperson and the highest I can ever go is vice-chair. Cos I am indecisive and I cannot control the class well, I'll probably just give in at the end -.- I won't deny, I don't believe I'm not this sort of person. I don't even want to be the chairperson.

But well, the matter was resolved in the end, after a wash of TEARS! Szeying, CTing, Wanyu, Fiona and I went down to Plaza Sing and bought the tickets before shopping around and we bought earrings and stuff. Then had lunch at Mos Burger. The price there was rather reasonable. Then we started talking about lots of things. Wanyu damn despo to shop, so they all went to shop around more, with me and szeying still at Mos Burger talking.

Jiahui and Yi'an came soon after that. Went to watch the Lake House. Szeying, Fiona and I sat in front of Jiahui, Yi'an and CTing. The show was nice and touching, even though the way the different scenes are linked wasn't done that well. Fiona was sitting beside me and she was like down there "kiss kiss kiss!" LOL.

After the show we went to take neoprints and then had dinner at Yoshinoya since we received the discount coupons. Finally went home and I reached home at 8.09pm. It's been a great day and somehow, the atmosphere reminded me of the Genting trip

I mean no insults in my blog, but seriously, shouldn't a person reflect and change based on others opinions rather than breaking down and cry? I don't know how you think, but I feel it's time to change. Don't be so weak-willed..

Blogs. What are they turning into these days? To share personal opinions or a board for insults? It's all up to your thinking, I have no say.