<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, August 10, 2006
♥ 7:51 PM

The different thoughts bring out a different outcome

No school again, so cool! :) But there was wudao, not in school, but at liang lao shi's huiguan. Shh, okay we were not supposed to use it without permission, according to liang lao shi? hahaha :D It was such a nice place, exactly like a dance studio! Compare it to Dunman High's facilities lah..

The room is air-conditioned and yet there are still fans all over, there are barres at the corners and not to forget mirrors to vain! x) What's more, it was at the highest level so there were no disruptions, the whole room was really clean and everything was OURS, at that time! (:

So, with such nice facilities to use, everyone was happy and satisfied, and without lu lao shi, the whole dance was completed within 3.5 hours! All the positions and adjustments were done! What a great accomplishment!! (((:

I love liang lao shi, she is just so great!!!! to me

Everything finally ended at 3.30pm and then xinyan, ningli, tongwei, dorahma, meixian, lyon, joanna, jocelyn and I went for lunch at Toa Payoh Central. The food there was simply yummy! Went back after that. And by then, the others had sort of stopped doing the project so there was no need for me to go all the way down to Tampines. Phew!

Oh yes, did I mention? I was damn "outstanding" throughout the day!

First, I was the latest to arrive at Toa Payoh MRT and even liang lao shi was waiting for me! And then, I was the only person wearing green when the rest were in dark blue or black (although ningli and gaohui were in white). Finally, I was the only one wearing skirt throughout the whole practice cos my chang ku was still with shunying D: how nice -.-

But, in all, it was still a fun day! I'm anticipating the day when Dunman High would have such good and wonderful facilities too! dream dream dream..