<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, August 20, 2006
♥ 9:57 PM

Aimless clinging on the ropes with no flat ground to land

My father brought us to his friend's house for some barbeque last night. It was some gathering for them- long time no see friends! (: The house is nice, 'cause the windows are glass and there's a frontyard as well as a backyard with a garden! There's some "low rope" thing and it's so cool I could not resist attempting! :D I was eating chocolate mousse (home-made and it was heavenly!) when the dog was unleashed and it started running about.

AND IT RAN UNDER MY CHAIR FROM ALL DIRECTIONS NUMEROUS TIMES! That really freaked me out! I was practically lifting my legs and screaming, and everyone found it super hilarious, wth. I was so freaked that I found myself trembling so badly I finished up my mousse and ran into the house cos the dog was not allowed in there. Phew, I got phobia of dogs!

Then my bro and the others started playing the fireworks and I had nothing better to do so I watched golf. Then they started to play bball and I sort of joined- and realised I am a really bad player rofl! My father's friend's children, Michelle and Mark are really friendly people, it was great knowing them! (:

And then today's ballet, was.. oh well, forget it.
i'm disappointed over her comments
But still, I thought my performance was okay. Whatever -_-