<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, August 04, 2006
♥ 9:37 PM

It seems like a burden's been really lifted off

Phew! After studying continuously from Sunday till today for History and HCL test, both tests are finally over :D I kind of not regret spending so much time, studying till I buay tahan and fall asleep, studying till late in the night and.. neglecting my portfolio and other homework =.=

But it's a great experience to have two tests on the same day, it's a challenge ain't it? Plus this happened to all the Sec2 SAP classes, so it was definitely not unfair (: But the next dumb thing would be English test on the day of National Day celebrations. Urgh.

Seriously I think wudao is getting more and more boring. Err, or at least to me it is. I don't find the fun anymore. I go home and think, to realize that I've only learnt more from jibengong, but not dance steps. There is really nothing to do during all this time. It's always practising the same few steps when others get to learn others. It's not fair.

I'm sorry. No insults, but this is really how I feel.

problems come one after another. it's inevitable to get rid of them. so why not just live with them, happily ever after? i wish i could (: