<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, August 12, 2006
♥ 10:16 AM

Expressing too much often leads to over-exaggeration and fakeness

Lessons yesterday were damn slack, so I shan't talk much about them. But oh yes, Mr Hia gave out sweets during Interaction period and those were the sources that probably kept me alive the whole day or I would probably have died somewhere..

And yes, that matter has finally blown over, after what Mr Hia said, though it rained drizzled. Hey please, can you please please stop crying? It won't solve any problems and what's that about a temporary chairperson? It's bullshit can, and don't anyhow pull others down please?

Dance to me was yet another failure. Why am I always like this during wudao? Can't I even cooperate with the others and make them have an easier time? Urgh, Zina you suck can?

Bleah I have nothing nothing more to say. Everything's pulling on me.. o.O I don't want to take over as chairperson, and neither do I want to be a slacker in wudao. Ahhhhhhh!


that's shenmei, me and fiona! :D


and this is JM, shenmei and me! (:

Hope that perks the atmosphere up!! lalalalala have a good weekend!