<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, August 18, 2006
♥ 8:03 PM

Cartwheeling on the balance beam without the peril of falling

THIS IS MY 200th POST!! :D

I can't believe I have lived with my blog for so long! Hehh dear bloggy you are getting really old.. O.O

This week has been rather good. Had life science test today and it was pretty easy, only that I went to fill in the wrong answer !@#$%^&%#$@!$ But overall life science was fun, ain't it? I learnt alot about my genes and even tongwei and huangching are getting super interested in life sciences, lol.

Today's wudao was short but productive, and so was the one yesterday. I'm glad things are getting so much much better! (: After wudao just now, I bought a watermelon, kitkat and chicken popcorn cos I didn't eat lunch, I was too lazy to queue haha! And when I was buying the kitkat Comint was damn funny. When I wold the uncle I wanted kitkat she helped the uncle remove the oreo box to get the kitkat. And when I paid $0.50 for the kitkat, she returned me 20 cents change. I was thinking why the kitkat suddenly drop price so much lol =)

We finished watching Eight Below yesterday. The show was so so touching, dear Maya didn't die in the end and 6 of 8 of the dogs survived ((: The dogs were finally brought out of Antarctica cos their mission was over! But now our mission is to fill in all the reflection worksheets D:

I'm gonna die next week. There's science test, lit test, maths test, ting xie and our portfolios are due next week. The deadline is on my birthday- 25th August! What a nice day the school chose. Mr Hia is weird, he is obsessed about seeing my father on Parent Child Day when I'm not anticipating the day they meet. In fact, they met last year during the High Tea lol.

Jocelyn and Yuntong are so obsessed with the little bunnies at the top of the page they've started imitating the way they wake up when the mouse hovers above them lol! -.-