<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
♥ 10:01 PM

Close your eyes and do it, for the last time.

NO LESSONS TODAY ((:

It's good, to not have to worry about lessons for the day. I feel relaxed, I don't feel stressed nor pressurized, I love it this way. I give up with school, I'm stuck and I don't know how to continue striding forward to catch up with the others.. I'm really tired.

Today, after flag-raising, packed up, dumped the leave form on the teacher's table and went to dance and drama room. There, we changed into the xiangqing costume, maked up, rehearsed and finally left for Temasek Sec. They performed for us yesterday for the Racial Harmony performances, so we are doing the same today (: Sat with ningli on the bus and I would have definitely preferred standing lah!

The performance for the lower sec was okay, they were rather unappreciative though. So after that performance we sec2s had a talk together with tongwei, meixian and lyon. We talked about our opinion and stuff, though I didn't really voice out much, and all my speeches were somehow on the side of leaving dance the way it is now. I don't know..

Went down to the canteen and I bought the watermelon sago drink that lyon introduced. It was nice and super filling. Then our free lunch came- baked pasta with grilled fish! The food was simply delicious though I was already full one third through it. Plus, another drink came along with the lunch we had lah. Urgh, was super full after that.

Then was the performance for the upper sec, they were definitely more appreciative (: It was also our last time performing xiangqing and of course we made the best out of it! I'm glad I didn't make any mistakes throughout the dance, the LAST time we are doing it! Pulled on our uniforms then went to the back of the hall and we watched the performance from there. The school hall of Temasek is air-conditioned and for the concert, the lights were off and you could definitely sense the atmosphere there! It's indeed a BIG contrast, compared to Dunman High..

Reached back to school at nearly 2 already. Sat with shunying in the bus and she had to offer me tissue first. Muahaha. Went back to D&D to xie zhuang and then left. Went home rather early and I fell asleep, but I'm still feeling really tired. Oh well, shall go complete my geog article and then finish learning my chengyus. I can't afford to lose out anymore.

I really miss the times when I was just a little girl, innocent and unaware of many things that I have to face in life.. I miss being young (: