<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, July 02, 2006
♥ 4:57 PM

Thinking back, I totally don't think watching Tarzan was a waste of time! In fact, I think it was a really inspiring show and I love<33 it to bits



And the songs that were played before, during and after were all super nice too! You'll be in my Heart, Two Worlds and other songs, they are all so sooo nice ((: I've been listening and listening to the songs continuously lah, cos Grace sent me the songs, including songs from other Disney movies too <3333>< I CHANGED THE BLOGSKIN!!! Cos I've gotten tired of white skins, but black skins aren't exactly that nice too =\ So this skin is just for temporary..

Ballet just now was tiring. Miss Lim was settling something so we did warmups and barre exercises without her watching so no need to do handstand! Yippee! But centre exercises were a total flop for me and the allegro study that we learnt was so fast and requires so much jumping lah. Then during my sis' class when I was controlling the music, wenqi and I were also practising the allegro steps and I totally forgot about stopping the music all the grade 4s were staring at us >< So paiseh lah D:

I STILL LOVE TARZAN!!!!