<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
♥ 7:41 PM

What's meant to be is MEANT to be!

MONDAY
There was no school because it was a Youth Day Holiday :D Soiyi brought us out since it was a long time since we went out with her. Afterall, she's overseas most of the time, busy with her studies and stuff. Went to the National Library to look around and we were playing with the lift, going up to the highest story and then down again -.- Went to PS after that hoping to be able to catch some show but in the end all were full so we gave up the thought D: Kupped alot alot and alot of postcards x]] Dinner at Swensens and Knoyi met us there. Chatted and then finally left cos I still had LOTS of undone homework =\ Came home and spent a very longg time trying to complete my work but I didn't manage to finish all the darn work in the end D:

TUESDAY
My maid woke us up late so I took the later bus to school =\ I was rushing the drawings during Lit lessons and DNT was urghh.. Then interaction period was a talk by Mr. Sng and GRACE FONG SERIOUSLY LOVES POKING OTHERS!! The rest of the lessons were pretty okay. The first period of Maths was for the Maths retest for Simultaneous Equations and the second we learnt slightly more for Graphs. Mr. Hia skimmed through my paper and said I GOT FULL MARKS!! :D Yippee! I did have the time to check back my answers afterall and quite alot of people made mistakes cos they did not have two answers for the last question! I just hope this signifies a GOOD start for a NEW SEMESTER!!

Left the school only at about 2.25pm and went down to Fengshan CC to watch the C girls Bball Tourns. Shenmei and I missed like half of the match -.- And we spent a really long time finding the scoreboard when all the time it was just on the wall -.- The sec2s played well but I think there is room for much improvements for the sec1s. Oops, pardon me for saying that =\ There was this guy seating behind us who kept saying "you4 shi4 na4 zhi1 xiao3 zhi1 de4" whenever Grace got the ball and apparently both of us found it super hilarious. Dunman High won TKGS with a score of 62-19 :D Took 14 and then 24 back with Shenmei after that =))

After tomorrow, we will not have school for one week to work on our IDMI project. Finally some time to get a break after a hectic loss of sleep D: Haha okay I'm stinking, shall go shower :]]