<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, July 21, 2006
♥ 10:19 PM

The rain brought the frown away.

Oops! Haven't blogged for a long time. But not many significant things are happening in my life. Sighh. Now I wish I were in JB listening to the talk that kaima plans to have with gorgor and jiejie about my sis and her attitude.

But this week had class photo taking which is going to turn out spastic as well as the don't know what MOE test. And there was two chinese kaochas and a science test. But I guess all these went off pretty well. And I got full marks for that Simultaneous Equations retest and the chengyu spelling :D yippee! Hey, bear in mind though zina, a good start never means a good ending!

Dance today was err.. I don't know but I wasn't exactly focused and I somehow didn't have the mood to dance, plus I was confused over nearly all the steps. That's why I was really shocked when liang laoshi and the sec3s chose me to be in the Bollywood dance. Thanks for trusting me (:

It feels great that the weekends are here again! But somehow I feel lost, and I don't know why..

Sometimes I just feel I don't belong here and I don't deserve the good things...