<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, July 29, 2006
♥ 8:36 PM

Care less, do it to satisfy yourself.

Err since like I haven't been blogging for a really long time.. Aha, life has been really busy but I guess the storms are already over, at least for this week.

The dongzhou students were damn nice and friendly. Tianye sat beside me and although she complained lots about the lessons we had, she was still super friendly and if not for her helping us with our zuowens on wed we could all have died. On Thurs she gave me something really nice, and she bought it in dongzhou, so nice right?

On tuesday szeying yi'an and I went to Plaza Sing for lunch after school. We got sort of lost and walked all over the Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station and finally found the place. Lunched at KFC then went GV to kup the postcards. They had the Pirates of the Carribean postcards ((: Then while going down the escalators szeying and yi'an were being damn lame. They kept going against the escalator and as a few times when they did that, they were saying "zina taught me to do this" ahhh! Accuse me the innocent. Then we wanted the postcards inside the Cafe Cartel so we went in and ordered just one ice cream sundae, shared it among ourselves and took lots and lots of postcards after the man allowed us to.

In the evening we went to the airport to send soiyi off. Quite alot of us went and I ate laksa for dinner. Laksa laksa yum yum! It was sad that soiyi had to leave so soon but I guess there was no point in keeping everything in my arms. My cousin came to stay with us for the week cos I asked her to. The more the merrier (:

Anyway the Maths paper that we had on thurs turned out not to be New South Wales but some competition thing, err at least that was what was stated on the instructions page. I think it was hopeless lah, cos I hantamed not quite, but a whole damn alot of questions.

Next week's gonna be so dead. There's a portfolio check and Maths linear and quadratic graph test on Mon, History and HCL test on Fri. Urghh. What a busy week ahead, and I've got to live with it =O

Sometimes, it's just how a person feels on a different day.