<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, July 01, 2006
♥ 5:09 PM

Slacking right now so shall post 'bout yesterday :)

Got to school and changed into class tee. Flag-raising and then sec2s proceeded to the audi to watch Tarzan. Well, it was a pretty inspirational show, though I fell asleep cos the audi's simply too comfy. And I didn't cry unlike some others lah, muahaha :D

Had break. Collected the ice-cream with simin then went all over giving out the ice-cream. Grace and I ate two cos we couldn't possibly leave the remaining to melt. Then went to look at the Garage Sale. I bought 15 postcards for $1 as well as the DHS postcards. It's like so nicee and so once in a lifetime some more lah :]]

Played games after that. We even number people had to go to 1A classroom. Apparently we didn't cooperate with the SCs and so we sort of ruined everything for them. Sorry. But later Peiqi and Baojia came to sort of salvage the big mess :) So in the end we were like the last class to be dismissed cos we were all playing by then.

Soccered awhile and then prepared for CCA. It was okay lah, another super great workout! We did a super lot of stretching and I realized I can actually lift my legs higher than I usually do.. We had to practice xiang qing too and everyone had sort of forgot the steps already. Learnt new steps for the new dance too!

After that Weijia, Joylynn, her friend Xi Zi and I borrowed vball from the stall1 uncle and played. Joylynn and her friend left, leaving both of us there only. Then I started using the vball to aim into the net and I missed don't know how many millions of balls lah -.- Weijia went back so I hanged around with the sec3s. Dorothia kept trying to take pictures of me and now she has a few spastic pictures and a video on me lah. Hmph!

Went home and showered then drove down to Macpherson Lane for the dinner. That was super filling and after that we played on the empty ground and these two little girls came to kapo us so we ended up entertaining them by asking them lots of questions -.-

LITTLE KIDS ARE SO CUTEEEEEEEEE!