<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, July 09, 2006
♥ 9:14 AM

I would rather not be able to talk =\

Hahahahahahahahaha!! I take back my word now, MY SISTER IS NICE ((: Well, I already told you she only sucks sometimes o.O

Oh drats! I'm having laughing fits now, so early in the morning lah -.- Cos I'm listening to the song "Tarzan and Jane" which YuTse sent to me and I intentionally put it at a super slow speed and now sounds like Jane is mourning for Tarzan! pui pui! And my brother thinks it's the comp being lag lah -.-

THIS IS JUST SO FUNNY!! xD

Went down to Little India yesterday for the IDMI project. Had lunch at the Kallang Macs before that and there, grace and I got jarib as a father! :D And he's super funny lah, dare not walk near us and stuff. I was practically laughing my ass off =) And at the Little India MRT station yanlin from bball was there too and grace knew of course. Then when yi'an came, she pointed that out and grace acted like she did not know, saying yanlin has long hair and stuff. LOLL

Ate alot and I wasted my big gulp cos I threw away about $1 of the drink from the $1.60 that I paid for it -.- Too full to finish. Reached home at 5 cos I stay the nearest to Little India. Went to Kovan to meet charlene and sm and they were so late lah. Altogether 7 of us were present ((: Jane, Charlene and Jieying had to communicate with the France guy and char kept hiding at the back lah, don't show what she has D: Talked about alot of love thing -.- Jiayin's dad drove us home and I was the first to alight, and that was 0025 hours already ((((((:

Did a little of Maths and read the chinese book until 2.35 and switched on the TV! Then I din't realize that I fell asleep and awoke only at about 3.40. Luckily the score was still 0-0. My father was awoke then and he was watching the match too. GERMANY WON PORTUGAL!!! :D

So fell asleep nearly at 5am and woke up at 8.30 o.O Later still going to cuiting's house to continue with the IDMI project. And because of that I was made to skip ballet D: Somehow I feel the reluctancy cos they always say I do the least =\ I never wanted that, those things that I wanted to do was often taken away soon and I don't even know how to interview people and because of that everyone says I don't contribute D:

I really don't know ok! If you guys think like that then go on lor. I don't know what you all think of me or what.. Sometimes I really wish I could spend more time with my siblings although they are always fighting and being no big no small cos at least they respect me not as a sister, but as a person ((:

So I would still rather not be able to talk, cos to talk you may hurt the feelings of others, you may change the opinion of what one person have of you and you may never be listened to at all D: