<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
♥ 7:38 PM

Rejoicing within the realm of pain and guilt

IDMI: ALL SCREWED UP!! D:

Yes, everything was screwed =\ 50% history and 50% literature, I guess all is a goner )': But it's too late for regrets now I guess. And I feel bad for jarib, he put so much effort into the powerpoint slides but in the end everything was redone. I don't know, but I feel bad for everyone in the group. Sigh, let's not talk about it anymore D:

After IDMI, cass, bolong, JM, shenmei and I lunched together at S11 at Serangoon Central. The food there is always yummy :D I bought the fried prawn hokkien mee and lemon and lime juice at the bubble tea shop for $1 only ((: Planning to watch Pirates of the Carribean tomorrow but don't know who's planning it. And I still have to settle class tee o.O

Got this picture from sm's blog from the bbq last Sat:


YESS! Best friends forever <33

it hurts, physically and mentally, but i don't know where exactly..