<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
♥ 5:42 PM

The rain has stopped, but where's the rainbow?

I shan't go in detail. School life really sucks, dunman high sucks, the teachers sucks and practically everything sucks! Maybe I just don't know how to cherish the things, but what can I do? I always thought Dunman High was great, but things are turning out really bad day by day.

I don't know what's the influence I've got, but now, I dread going to school every morning, really. To me, school is like prison, there is no freedom, everything is torture. Teachers are like policemen, cruel and bastards.

First was getting punished for being late in the hall for assembly yesterday and we were made to do really stupid things and I threw the face of CS -.- Then was oral presentation today. Why do I always have to take the rap for others?!! Life's not fair!!

My heart seems to be having a hard time, trying to get rid of all the evil memories. But somehow it just can't. I want to throw everything out, but I don't know who will all these land on, who will bother to observe all these carefully.. Burning inside, cool on the outside, this is torture.

Is there a route called "give up"?

Time is the killer. When we're having fun, things had to end so fast, leaving us with cramped and choked hearts. When we're in deep trouble, things drag on so long, leaving us with a flaming and crushing heart. Life simply sucks!