<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, July 13, 2006
♥ 8:19 PM

Thinking turns your thoughts into reality

FUTILE YET FUN :D

Oh well, went out today for nothing lah. Could have stayed at home to do many other things. But on the other hand, it was a FUN day with szeying and yi'an (:

Met them at Queenstown MRT Station at 10am. Then went down to Queensway Shopping Centre to settle class tee. The shop was like still not open so we spent alot of money on food and alot of time on checking out if the shop had opened. Don't know why, but szeying and I were so marvelled by the aroma of the laksa that we stood from above and couldn't stop smelling -.-

LOL! Yi'an was disgusted by laksa cos she got food poisoning because of it somewhere last year. Bored, I brought them to the food court where grace and I went for lunch the other time and we started kupping lots and lots and lots of postcards :D But they were so afraid of letting people see what they were doing lah o.O We took a total of 248 postcards ((:

Gave up waiting for the darn shop to open so szeying and yi'an went to school and I went home. But in service 100, I was totally unaware that the bus terminated at Ghim Moh so I was taken aback when everyone started alighting. In the end, I had to take the other 100 all the way back to Serangoon. Boo

Yay! Going to Malaysia after school tomorrow ((: I mean, after CCA. Meeting up with my cousin at Clementi Interchange and then we'll meet up with the rest and head to Malaysia. Most of my other relatives will join us in JB only on Sat for the bbq. I love my relatives <3

Never anticipate, or it'll be over all too soon