<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, July 10, 2006
♥ 11:28 PM

Let's cherish the times we have left

BOLLYWOOD DANCING!!! <33

Dance today was super cool ((: We learnt a bollywood dance that we will be performing on Teacher's Day! Really hope we'll get in and shake our bumbums in front of the others :D YESSS! Liang laoshi rocks to the core (((:

And I'm not performing for open house this Sat cos by then, I will already be happily in JB with my happy relatives <33>happy weekend [[: But then I'll have to perform on Racial Harmony Day! Feel so paiseh to have to make liang laoshi rearrange the placings just to cover mine up D:

Went to Grace's house earlier in the morning to do IDMI project. Had fun there and yi'an and I were happily exploring Grace's big big house xD And our lunch, maggi mee, turned soggy while waiting for us but it was still nice and warm.

Seriously, one week is freakingly not enough to complete the IDMI project, considering the fact that our CCAs are still on and we keep having to meet the teacher mentor and go about conducting surveys and interviews D:

Doing the project at CuiTing's house yesterday was so freaky lah. Doughnut is her dog and I have had a fear of dogs since like young? So I was practically running away from Doughnut all the time and humiliated myself =\ I was so freaked out lah, yet had to mind my manners :S

And did I mention? I MISSED WORLD CUP FINALS LAST NIGHT!! D: Well, I was staying up and somehow I just unknowingly fell asleep and awoke only at 2.56am. When I switched the TV on, there was thie man singing and stuff. How would I know it was half time? I thought it was the end of the match already so I switched off the TV and went to sleep -.- LOL

ITALY WON ANYWAY ((:

i'm glad, just glad, and i don't know why too (: