<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, July 17, 2006
♥ 8:08 PM

If all could stop at that moment forever..

THE FUN IS OVER!! )':

I miss all of it, ALL! Altogether 33 of us were present for the family gathering, though there were some who couldn't make it. And seriously, I totally don't regret having to miss the openhouse for the sake of family gatherings!!

School on Friday was rather slack cos IDMI week was just over and nobody had the mood for studying. Dance was okay as well. Took 196 to Clementi after CCA and we left at about 8pm. Arrived at 9 plus and put down our things then drove out for dinner- wanton mee. It was delicious, but I didn't eat much cos I wasn't exactly hungry. Went back and lazed about, playing with my niece and stuff. Then my cousin watched don't know what show and we were all in the master bedroom as well. Fell asleep unknowingly at about 1-2 plus and so my sis and I slept in the master bedroom with gorgor, jiejie and my niece for that night. Mind you, we didn't bother to rinse

Waoke up at about 8 or slightly after that. The security's really tight in that house and so nearly every window and certain door has an alarm fixed to it. The alarm fixed at the window of kaima and uncle john's room went bonkers so it kept ringing and ringing. Got somebody over to fix it and we started preparing for the bbq. I did lots of work lah, remove the shell of the quail eggs, remove the skins of the rambutan, pluck the taugey, take care of my niece and most importantly, vacuum the floor! I think gorgor saw that I was bored cos there was no job for me to do, so he suddenly said "zina, do me a favour. Help me vacuum the floor." And it was great fun having to vacuum, though some of them started calling me the Singapore maid -.- My other relatives started coming at about 4. The barbeque was great, though it was the women who did most of the barbequeing, and we men and children just had to wait for the food. I attempted helping with the bbq, but the smoke was too stinging and tears would just flow out staying there for too long so I gave up. We celebrated Arlene jiejie's bday though it isn't exactly that soon.. Most of my relatives started leaving soon after but some stayed over for the night. I accidentally activated one of the alarms and was so paiseh after that lah! Showered and wanted to watch Poseidon at first, but the DVD player in the master bedroom couldn't read the disc so we watched The Pink Panther instead, and everyone but me in the room had fallen asleep, so gave up watching the show and went to sleep.

Woke up at about 8.15. I was greeted by uncle john asking me to vacuum the floor again. And they started discussing about making me vacuuming floors when I go to my other relatives' houses in future and how much I should be paid -.- Went out for lunch at about 11.30 and then shopped about the supermarket until about 2.30. Bought a new pair of slippers and lots of sanitary pads. LOL, cos they are really cheap! Reached back to gorgor's house at about 3.20. Packed up and at 4, gorgor turned on Poseidon with the TV in the living room and it worked! So we started watching it. Gorgor might seem bochap about lots of things, but he's a nice and caring cousin, esp having sensing me being bored twice and entertaining me! (: And about 4.30, we had to leave when I was barely through the show lah! Jiejie cried, cos it's a rare opportunity when the whole family gets together and with us not around, the whole place seems so quiet.. I was holding back tears. We arrived home only at 6.25

And now I already miss all my relatives. I miss my niece, gorgor and jiejie! I want to spend more time with all my relatives. When I'm with them, I feel free, I feel good, cos i'm not stressed and pressurized, unlike the life I face now D: My relatives love me, I love my relatives, and we do not have communication problems (: Now you get why I keep going to Malaysia? It's for the sake of finding my own freedom, my own happiness!


I miss all of you, I cherish all the time we had together, I reminisce all the fun we had, I don't want time to pass so quickly when I'm with all of you, I reflect on all the chidings you gave me, I yearn to be with all of you forever, I love all of you forever!