<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, June 19, 2006
♥ 7:11 PM

PET ROCKET!

This is a PET Rocket o.0 Not exactly the type we made though
can't find any pic of the type we made

Well, I guess the Pet Rocket was okay. Woke up super duper early to prepare. Saw Bolong at the busstop. I was trying my best not to fall asleep in the bus lor :S Arrived school pretty early lugging my bottles and the class tees.

Gathered at the hall and Grace was late, so I nearly had to partner Bolong. We used my bottles cos they were slim down unlike Grace's which had a pretty nice figure. The process of making the rocket wasn't that difficult afterall I guess.

WE HAVE GREAT TEAMWORK!! :D

So great that we had to teach szeying and cuiting how to =\ Lols. We were playing with all the different coloured tapes. Ours was RED, but we borrowed blue and yellow too. Our message was "WORLD CUP ROCKS! ENGLAND JIAYOU!" Rofl! Grace wrote those under my name.

Had a break and then proceeded to the basketball court to launch our rockets. And just at that moment, it started drizzling. Grr, so we had to go back to the hall. Our class had the most number of people turning up :) Some theory lesson on how to launch.

The rain stopped so we got to launch at the bball court xD The first time I pumped to 3 and Grace launched it, it flew pretty far, I mean, VERY far. The second time Grace pumped to 2 I launched and it flew BADLY. And I laughed so hard my body swayed forward and backward everyone was laughing at me. Hmph!

Evaluation and stuff. The thing finished before 12. Wanted to lunch with Cass and Bolong at Serangoon Central at first. But in the end, Szeying, CuiTing, Bolong, Cass, JM and I went Bugis. Ate at KFC and I bought the Shrooms meal, not forgetting kupping so many cheese fries.

Went to take neoprints cos szeying kept claiming she hadn't taken any with me. Well, my face was blocked most of the time D: But the pictures still turned out nice though :]] Then looked around before going back home. And I brought my rocket home to show my brother and sister. Muahaha :D

I HOLD PENKNIFES IN THE MICHELANGELO METHOD!!
>.<

Suddenly, I felt hardworking and had the strong urge to do homework. Thus, so far I have completed 3 more journal entries, which is well, newspaper articles :) Feeling rather accomplished. Okay shall go complete more homework now.

Today, I taught szeying how to do strikes.
STRIKE!
STRIKE!
STRIKE!
And apparently she made a big mess out of it :P
Well, come to me for help if you need!!
I saw you calling for help on your blog