<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, June 23, 2006
♥ 6:35 PM

I'VE FINISHED BOOK REVIEW!! :D

I finished reading the book this afternoon and started on the book review. But somehow, everything seems short D: But well, no matter how, at least I've cleared something more :)

As for the poster, I don't know which character to do on, because all the characters had their deserved endings, the good one good endings, the bad ones bad endings. Sighh, but I want to get this over by today, then I can begin on Chinese too!!

I can't wait to see a strike across "English Book Review and Poster"

Hahahaha. My brother and sister will be taking their Gold Star Swimming test tomorrow! :D Unlike me, I took mine one year ago :) And since then, I've officially PASSED! After that we will be going down to JB for the housewarming. Yipps, I miss my dear dear niece a damn lot :]] We will get to stay over for the night too! xD

I still remember on Monday night in Genting when we were coming up from KL, my sis got bored and wanted to borrow jiejie's phone to listen to songs. But, to get the phone, she get to get across gorgor first. So he tested us this riddle. And now, this riddle seems to keep coming up in drama serials =)

It goes something like this:

How do you put an elephant in the fridge in three steps?
Open the door, Put the elephant in, Close the door.
How do you put a giraffe in the fridge in four steps?
Open the door, Take elephant out, Put the giraffe in, Close door.
Lion called for a meeting. All the animals were present except for one animal. Which animal was it?
Giraffe. It was still in the fridge.
A deer wanted to cross the river which has many crocodiles inside. How did he manage to get across?
The crocodiles were all at the meeting.

Well, my sis got only the last question right so she finally got the phone and listened to the music =D