<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
♥ 1:35 PM

Met at Shumei's house this morning. Well, I guess I was about 10 minutes late but apparently Charlene was later xD So then we took 156 to Junction8 and while waiting for the bus Jiayin came ;P When we arrived only Samuel was there =S And Bryan Kum was still happily in bed!! So we waited about half anf hour for him and meanwhile Samuel and Shumei were comparing heights, and well, Shumei's definitely losing out to many of the guys now! Lols. Then I can't believe I was so evil! I didn't donate to charity, as in to those people who were probably having their flag day. And we walked past like plenty of them :/

Anyway then we went Macs cos apparently the two people comparing heights had not had their breakfast. I didn't buy anything! Yippee! -.- Anyway then the renowned Bishan gay was seating at one of the seats too and according to the others, he targets kids. Yeah so then cos the view of him is clearest from my seat, Jieying made me take a picture of him with Shumei's phone!! Arghh! And I think I'm smart, cos he didn't notice me taking pictures of him but noticed when Jiayin attempted. Then the next thing we knew, he was moving to the seat beside us! Ahhh! Jiayin and Jieying both got freaked out cos his seat was right beside them. I was the furthest and the safest away! =) Jieying went to smile at him and even wanted to confront him about why he always stares at kids. Wahh! But she didn't in the end. Phew.

So then we proceeded to Bishan Park to plan the stations. What a nice nice walk. And on the way Bryan and Samuel were practically teasing Jiayin about her height. Even after we reached the park they still were and while walking and everything. Whahaha. Then there was once I was nearly teased of my height thanks to Samuel =@ I simply love fitness corners! <33 Haha then after deciding on most of the stations we decided to go back. So we walked to the bus stop and took 58 to the MRT station. But then my father didn't allow me to watch movies, he was like saying "Why must you always go out?" Hmph! Oh well, I don't watch movies very often afterall too =\ So in the end Charlene, Jieying, Jiayin, Jane and Carina who only met at the MRT station went to Cineleisure. SM went to temple I think.

Oh wells. Sighh.