<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, June 16, 2006
♥ 9:30 PM

Mark your confessions: [The ones in bold are the ones that I marked!]

I'm afraid of silence.
I talk A LOT when I get really nervous.
I am ticklish.
I'm afraid of the dark.
I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night.
I can't sleep in a room if the door is open.
I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed.
I am afraid of gay or lesbian people.
I believe in true love.
I've run away from home.
I listen to political music.
I collect comic books.
I shut others out when I'm sad.
I've stayed out all night.
I open up to others easily.
I am keeping a secret from the world.
I watch the news.
I own over 5 rap CDs.
I love Disney movies.
I am a sucker for green eyes.
I am a sucker for brown eyes.
I am a sucker for blue eyes.
I dont kill bugs.
I curse.
I have an "x" in my screen name.
I've slipped and fell in public.
I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
I love Spam.
I have worn pajamas to class.
I have owned something from Abercrombie.
Talked on a phone for 6+ hours.
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
I am self-conscious.
I love to laugh.
I have smoked a pack in one day.
I loved Lord of the Flies.
I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
I can't swallow pills.
I have a lot of scars.
I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
I love chocolate.
I bite my nails.
I am not comfortable with being me.
I play computer games when I'm bored.
I've gotten lost in the city.
I've seen a shooting star.
I've gone out in public in my pajamas.
I've hugged a stranger.
I've been in a fist fight with someone of a different sex.
I've been arrested.
I've laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose.
I've pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
I've kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose.
I've been skydiving.
I've been bungee jumping.
I've gotten stitches.
I drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
I've bitten someone.
I've been to the Niagara Falls.
I've gotten chicken pox.
I've been to Japan.
I've ridden in a taxi.
I've been to Europe.
I've been to New York.
I've been married.
I've gotten divorced.
I've been to Canada.
I've been on a plane.
I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
I've thrown up in a bar or club.
I've eaten sushi.
I've been snowboarding.
I care for someone too much.
I've been ice skating.
I've cried in public.
I've walked purposely into traffic with my eyes closed.
I hate the world.
I have my cell phone permanently attached to my hand/hip.