<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, June 09, 2006
♥ 10:39 PM

After waiting for so long.... The day's finally coming!!

Oops, apparently something went wrong with the previous skin D; As in the page couldn't load properly and stuff, boohoo. This always happens whenever I use the type of skins with navigations. Sigh. So I've no choice but to change the skin back to the two-columned type. Oh well D;

Long long time ago I remembered wanting to use this skin but YUNQI used it so I used another one. So I finally get my chance, and now everything seems a little weird. Probably because this is the fastest time I've ever changed a skin. But this will just be a temporary skin. There are many things that I've left out and maybe I will find another skin after I come back :) Or maybe if dorahma finds the time to make me a skin!! ;) Whahaha!

Tomorrow I'm going to have to wake up at 4am cos we are leaving at 5am. Rather kiasu right? But afterall the earlier we leave, the earlier we'll reach. Well, let's see if we leave at 5am, we'll probably reach at around 1 or 2 plus? Lols. that depends on how long we are going to lunch :) And my dear niece Jocelyn is going!! And many other of my relatives too, urm the usual ones that usually go. But this time, Kelvin gorgor and Cindy jiejie are going, only that they are officially married. Yippee!

Anyway do tag still when you visit my blog. Hm, my cousin wants to go to the CyberCafe when we are there, so who knows I might update. Ladumdeedum, so for now, I'm leaving my blog here and homework goes to one corner of my brain. Oops you know what? I'm bringing my English journal and Chinese book up, hoping that I'll probably give a damn to it! And on the day that I finally come down, I'm definitely going to have to deal with it! Sad life D:

BYE BYE FOR NOW!! :):)




BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE!