<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, June 25, 2006
♥ 8:39 PM

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :S

My sis and brother PASSED their Gold Star test too! Hehheh now i'm not the only one :) My father and I went to watch the exam and seriously, it was super hilarious watching my clumsy siblings hit their heads against the wall when doing backkick xD Bought Macs back home for lunch and bernice, sagu and my 5th aunt came after that. Sagu exchanged car with my father and we prepared to go to JB.

Entered via Woodlands Checkpoint and because of the super long queue, we waited for nearly one and a half hours before it was our turn D: Then when we were finally in M'sia sagu overshot and we had to go all the way to one end to turn back =\ So we finally arrived at the new house at about 6.40pm and the whole journey was 3 hours -.-

Looked around the house to see everything. I still can't believe everything's so nicely placed in just two weeks. The last time we went to see on the way back down from Genting, even the lights and fans had yet to be fixed. Lazed around until about 9 when we went for dinner. Drove to a nearby coffeeshop. Dinner was super duper filling :D and I was sitting beside Jocelyn who kept disturbing me when I was eating o.O

Went back later. We ransacked through the big stacks of DVDs. Oh do you know that gorgor has such a BIGG collection of DVDs that jiejie had to organise them in alphabetical orders and stuff? Whichever show you wanted, they were all there. I found the I Not Stupid II and watched it. Like finally I get to watch it -.- We occupied the whole master bedroom which was so cosy gorgor had no choice but to sleep on the sofa outside :S

Watched Nobody's Child after that. Forced myself to fall asleep cos the show was pretty boring. And when I awoke, that little girl that I liked in the show had just died -.- Grr. Slept finally near 5am and I was the first to awake slightly before 7.30, thinking it was already 8.30 -.- Duagu, Duaging, Auntie Dorothy and Uncle Ronald left. We all got up and prepared, packing up the food and stuff and stuff and stuff. Left at about 9.30 and we arrived home at 11.05.

Prepared and then went for ballet. I was surprisingly not tired. And once again we were made to do handstands. Grrrr.. But overall it was okay. My sis' class is changing to the dark blue leotard soon :)

School's reopening tomorrow when I've yet to complete my homework. Oh well, I guess I just have to chiongggg them soon D: