<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, June 29, 2006
♥ 8:42 PM

I'm finally back to update about the first week of the new semester :D

MONDAY 26/6
There was a super long flag-raising with the STEP programme and caring teachers' award and other stuff. By the time everything finally ended, one precious period was already gone. History was the first lesson and it was pretty okay. Then was PE whereby we had to take the height and weight again. I grew 0.5cm and maintained my weight! :) Then played practiced soccer- passing the ball around your teammates. I don't know why but I was having the urge to play so I ran all over the court and by the end of PE my shoes were the dirtiest -.-

Mr. Hia was absent so we had one period of slack for maths. Then was HCL followed by Science and finally Assembly whereby there was this talk about "Money is important" but because 2A is at one end, all I could see was half the screen so I wasn't exactly listening too D: Wudao was only at 4 so had quite some free time. Seriously I didn't know there was wenxue going on at the same time. It was a great workout I guess and I forgot practically every step till we went through them all over again. Well, I just realized I actually make alot of mistakes while doing the steps. And the part where she said I did was good was like tyco o.O Left quite early after wudao though..

TUESDAY 27/6
There was spotcheck early in the morning and the whole 2A was relieved cos Mr. Hia was still on MC. But then later, lu han lin asked which classes had no form teachers for spotcheck so we were checked by Mr. Teo instead. Slacked during the first period cos it was Maths. Then was the theree killing periods of dnt. Elaine and I have lots of problems catching up with this darn subject :S Talk on IDMI week during interaction period and Grace, CuiTing, Yi'an, Jarib, Eugene and I are in Group 5. I must say it's a pretty good group :]]

Then was English where Mrs. Wong had intended to scold us for the work we produced. But in the end it turned out super hilarious esp those parts where zhikai and bolong kept having to go around finding chairs for their Thai buddies xD Plus Lichang, Gaille, Comint and Yuhan came in to ask if anyone of us were nice enough to change the time for the IDMI project trip with them. Gosh, just like last year, we are going to change English teacher again. Sighh D: HCL was next and then Malay. Malay was super fun lah cos Grace and I kept trying to speak to each other in Malay. Had the talk on the history of Kampong Glam, Little India and Chinatown and Grace kept making me copy down the notes like siao lah. Went home after that.

WEDNESDAY 28/6
HCL early in the morning followed by ACC =\ During ACC lu gui xia caught Grace for doing Lit in class and crumpled and through her paper into the bin. Then everyone was all wondering what the piece of paper contained. Lit was after that and luckily Mrs. Kumaran was not discussing the answers for the Lit homework so soon. Then was Geog and then had a relief teacher who came in for CME. She was an ex-dunmanians so some of the things that happened to her in the past were rather fun lisening to :P Then was Maths and I practically forgot everything about graph =\ After that was the IDMI project trip. We visited Kampong Glam first, followed by Little India where we ate some Indian food and finally Chinatown. At Little India, the food tasted so weird I was so glad I had the lime juice with me cos it cleared most of the taste from my mouth =) Our facilitator was very knowledgeable but she spoke and walked too fast liao o.0 Shenmei, Benjamin and I left straight from Chinatown and so I arrived home at about 7.20pm.

THURSDAY 29/6
Geog early in the morning followed by English. There was a talk on the Children Cancer Foundation during interaction period. Then was maths and I was still blank. After that was Lit then science. Grr I answered the question wrongly D: Nearly went down to Fengshan CC to watch the bball match but cos Grace later told me it was 4-5 so shenmei didn't want to go liao so we didn't go. Wahh, we had a great sleep in the bus on the way home lah :D