<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, June 04, 2006
♥ 4:14 PM

Hello, I'm back! Done with finding another darn article. It's still on global warming though. My brother told me "don't choose the very first article that you see". Nice lesson learnt. And I found some things on aerosol spray and printed it out as well. As Miss Tang said "You must learn out of the box. Afterall, your textbook is the outdated one and you are the last batch using this textbook." Grr thanks so much for making us study with outdated textbooks then -.- Anyway I was second last in class for Geography overall (like how many times have I mentioned that >.<) so I want to garner myself with at least B4 or better B3 for geography next term =) Presently for this semester it's a horrible C5 and the end of last year was a wonderful E8 and the first semester last year it was a D7. How nice -.-

Anyway to Szeying, I didn't bring a bag out that day, just my wallet cos I knew carrying a BIGG bag of shirts would be tough enough and I would look like some auntie back from market. So I had no choice but to take some postcards only. Plus Grace said I was mad for taking so much so I couldn't take more >.< Maybe next time when I do see postcards again I will get some for you! =)

Lols. Shall be a good girl for once and off the computer early. I think this month's bill must be super high. At least I can tell from my father's expression. And I shall carry on with my work. My father was watching me doing my Maths just now D; the 1994 and 1999 Maths Practice Paper. I haven't attempted the 2000 one. If Goh Yihui can finish all her homework within 4 days, I believe I can within the end of this holidays! Okay going, off to homework! =D