<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, June 03, 2006
♥ 5:51 PM

I was late as expected =\ Haha and I think about 35 mins late. Feel so proud of myself making Grace pace about the control station of Queenstown MRT Station. I was asking my father how to do the Maths problem and so was late. Plus when I was crossing the overhead bridge I missed the 70 to Paya Lebar Station. Argh. And at first when I just arrived I was so shocked that I was actually earlier than CuiTing but it turned out that her mum didn't allow her to go out at the last minute. Wahh CuiTing better watch out, Grace is going to kill you!! Lols. =P

Anyway then we took 195 to Queensway and she was telling me to look out for Ikea. Then at one particular stop we were poking our heads in every direction looking out for the Ikea sign and only after the bus moved forward did I see Ikea. So we were so afraid we had to walk all the way back, but it turned out the correct stop is the one right after seeing Ikea. Phew, lazy bum Grace was so worried we had to walk one stop back. So then we entered Queensway Shopping Centre and spent a super long time finding the shop; Graffiti Imprint. But we did in the end, in fact we just walked past it without seeing o.0 Then the man took so long just to get us our shirts cos he was talking to this girl who was grumbling cos she had make a futile trip down. I think the way the girl fuss super funny xD

So after a long time we finally got our shirts and we were shocked when we saw that S was so small but after checking out XS we realized maybe the size is okay. So then we checked the number of shirts. Mr Hia's wasn't exactly done yet so Grace is gonna have to go down to get it, I'm not going again just for the sake of one shirt =P

Then we left the shirts there and went for lunch before coming back for it. We ate at the Oscar's Food Mall which is like some food court. The first thing that caught my attention, Postcards!! Lols. I never expected to see the postcard stand at a food court. So I started kupping some lots and Grace only took 2 of each she liked. Then we found a nice seat that was more cooling and I bought Dumpling Noodles while Grace bought some Japanese Food. Then she bought Bandung and I bought Home-made Ice Lemon Tea <3 We had a fun time eating and both of us seriously have lousy chopstick-handling methods =/

After eating we went back to the shop to get the shirts. Cabbed to Tiong Bahru Plaza cos Grace wanted to watch X-Men and earlier she threatened to make me bring all the 36 shirts home if I didn't go with her. While waiting for the taxi we were unknowingly standing in front of this Indian men and when we started hailing for cabs, he got pissed and sort of shouted "Excuse me I am also waiting for a taxi" and so I stared at him and we moved up ahead and we got a cab. Stupid man luckily he got a taxi too or he will probably be scrowning at all and sulking the whole day like a baby. Bleagh im not trying to be racist or anything but I mean how would we know he was there waiting? We came out straight from the exit lah. Arghh.

Anyway the taxi driver was super friendly and I tell you, he has super exact predictions. First when we were busy messing with the class tees, he could tell that we were sec2s. Whee so we do look mature despite our heights o.0 Then he told us about his daughter who complained that $6 a day for her was not enough. Then he mentioned that his daughter was from Cedar Girls' and started rattling on the standard of Cedar Girls' and suddenly he just mentioned that Dunman High was also not easy to enter and both of us started laughing. So once again he guessed right, we are from Dunman High =D Then he continued rattling about his daughter, about how fat she was. Lols. He said (in Chinese though) "When my daughter entered NPCC, I thought she will lose some weight, but who knows she became even fatter because she couldn't stop eating" and of course both of us started laughing again. So he guessed we were from NPCC but nahs, wrong for once. He alighted us at a red-light instead of turning in and said so that we can save some money. What a nice taxi driver!! =) I wonder what type of taxi driver the Indian men got though

The movie was rather nice. Long long time since I last watched a movie and I was practically tensing over every scary part, especially those super disgusting parts. Lols. Now I wish I had some form of super powers too :) Impossible mans!! Anyway then after the show took train to Paya Lebar Station and 76 home from there. Nice day out with Grace =)