<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, June 05, 2006
♥ 10:30 PM

BOO!
Haha not scary -.- I'm trying not to use the computer everyday but instead, blog once everyday! Mission impossible though, cos I can't be blogging in Genting for all the 5D4N, unless I'm going to watch 10RM of my roaming allowance fly away at Cyberhub everyday D; I'm gonna kill myself if I ever do that!

Hees. My father came back early today. Luckily I was busy doing the Lit. homework; Merchant of Venice page 71-73 and not playing the computer then. Phew. Then he brought us to the POSB at Central and he finally opened a new bank account for me, cos my previous bank account disappeared mysteriously o.0 And he got ATM cards for me and my brother. Yippee! My sis didn't get though cos she's underage. Lols. But he isn't planning to give us our cards soon, claiming that must observe our responsibilitiness first. Hmph!

Then drove down to Heartland Mall and we went to the NTUC to buy buy buy! And stock up food supplies in my house! You see, we always buy only when the house's nearly out of food. Lols. So now it's super comforting to see that I have lots lots and lots of food in my refeigerator when I open it, and the sad fact is that I'm contributing to global warming by opening the refrigerator and allowing CFCs to escape. Then had dinner at Macs, I didn't want to at first. I have been Macsing too often, at least I think. So then I bought the McSpicy meal! =) After that went to pay a visit to ----- before going home.

Just now my father showed me my mother's primary and secondary school report book! Psst, my mum was an ex-dunmanian, so was my father, and that was how they met! xD Omg to tell you the truth, her results really sucked in secondary school, quite alot of fails. Sheesh. But her primary school results was damn qiang. Can get 4/40 in class and 5/165 in the whole level o.0 And my mother looks really like me when she was young, except her hair.

And then kaima came and I got to drink bird nest! =) Whaha, nice life if you get to know kaima. Always coming with something nice. Whoopeedoo! And my brother, sister and I have already started planning what to do when we go up to Genting. Lalala =)