<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
♥ 2:00 PM

got this quiz from hweehwee's blog:

1. Your birthday? 25th August!! xD
2. People who have the same birthday as you? None so far D;
3. Would you rather play or watch football? Play duh!
4. What sport would you say you're good at? Urm swimming?
5. What was your worst nightmare? My grandmother setting fire to the whole house in an attempt to kill us I think? Lols. (cos I seriously hate her)
6. Apples or oranges? Apples!
7. Grapes or watermelon? Grapes!
8. Wolves or tigers? Tigers!
9. What kind of music do you listen to? Both English and Chinese?
10. Have you ever written poetry / poem? Like duh! Lit lessons -.-
11. Do you remember birthdays? Of course! =)
12. Do you know what time you were born? Yup! 1449 hours
13. Do you have a birth mark? I don't think so. =S
14. Are you a sweet person? Not exactly. short and sweet
15. What were you doing before you started filling this in? Editing this quiz into standard english o.0
16. What were you doing yesterday? Merchant of Venice homework, and many things!
17. What about today? Still Merchant of Venice and blogging!
18. What is your favourite gun? Water guns -.-
19. Chocolate or vanilla ice-cream? Vanilla!
20. What is the first thing you notice on someone (opposite sex)? Size?
21. What's your favourite smell? I don't know what it's called.
22. Favourite songs that you hear often? Let me see..
23. What are you thinking about right now? Whether I will have lots of fun in Genting and whether I can break record for once and complete all my homework before the end of the holidays =24. What is your favourite disney movie of all time? None.
25. What colour are your eyes? Brownish black?
26. Who was your first crush? Nahs. I'm crushless x)
27. What kind of hair do you like on the opposite sex? Short black hair. Anything as long as he doesn't have long hair and isn't bald.
28. Who of your friends (same sex) have you known the longest? Jiayin, since P1? And many things happened throughout these many years.
29. Sunrise or sunset? Both!!! =D
30. What happened this few days? Just stuck with lots of homework?
31. Movies? Urm, as long as it's not movie marathons cos I will fall asleep.
32. Where can you see yourself going for your honeymoon? Nowhere, cos I'm not getting married so soon ;)
33. Can you play an instrument? Recorder. Lols
34. Favourite storybook? Those mysteries ones
35. Do you like poetry? Depending on what type they are.

Whaha! Lols xD. I'm currently still stuck with the Merchant of Venice thing. Sighh D;