<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, May 11, 2006
♥ 3:53 PM

BACK FROM LEVEL CAMP!! ):
sun-burnt, voice hoarse, mosquito-bitten (42++ bites), left leg wounded..

..and most importantly, POST-CAMP FEVER!! cos I miss level camp too much (: I mean it is a really big difference compared to sec1 camp. the four days have just flashed past like that and now.. its really time to get back to studies ):

DAY1
went to school feeling very excited cos we were heading off to sarimbun camp, the place I had been to two years back in primary 6 (: still can remember how much I had missed sarimbun in primary 6. then after flag-raising when we were settling down in our groups I was sort of laughing over super not funny things and zhikai was staring at me o.0 since we were M, we were one of the last groups (in fact the second last) to leave school and board the coach. the whole journey was rather long (50mins from 8.25-9.15am), but I was trying to enjoy every single minute in the bus x)

when the bus doors finally opened, we were greeted by two instructors (one male and one female) and the male instructor was like waiting for more guys to come down the bus LALALA. then we gathered at MPH with our things and had short introduction to the camp and our instructors. so the male instructor was MERVIN and the female one was JELINE. mervin was M's instructor while jeline was N's instructor. M&N were buddy groups <3

after that the groups took turn to carry the canvas to the respective places. yexin and I carried one together (since she was the only one whom I knew then) and most of the weight was on me duhh, until my back ached. so near the place I sort of couldnt stand the ache and told yexin "I think here can already. put down here" so I sort of bent and released it. then yexin who didnt know tripped over the canvas and started blaming me for not informing her when.. I DID!! arghh, so then the instructor made me leave it again and place in nicely on the uprights hmph!

then there was a super duper teeny weeny short dizzle and we were quickly allocated to our tents. yexin me siya jiajia charlotte lichang joanna and hweehwee were in tent 23 (nice number). slept beside yexin. had lunch which tasted okay though the rice and veggie tasted a little uncook and the drink was super diluted. gathered at "the there" to design group flag. MONARCH is our group name (: proceeded on to the 3 activities (which were all dry ones), co-operation corner, team building games and obstacles journey. the first two were nearly the same, just alot of carrying of people but we couldnt do many of the obstacles in the obstacles journey because they were closed. boohoo ):

had dinner after that and then gathered at the there to discuss group cheers. everyone were out of cheers at first but finally came up with one which goes to the tune of the cadbury song (= we sat down for so long that after we finally got to stand up my butt was aching like siao and felt as if like I had blisters all over my butt and I couldnt really sit after that. had reflection by form teacher so we got to meet up with our class. YAY!! we cheered many many times as a class xD finally had supper then went back to the tent. thought that was sadly the end of day1 until this stupid thing happened

I was walking back to the tents alone cos everyone else left the dining area already then there is this short slope that you have to walk down to reach the tents. so while crossing (while holding many things in my hand) I saw this hole and wanted to avoid it. and I did it.. but to no avail! cos I slid down the slope and then after that I tripped over one of the ropes and I think I hit the pegs I think only then there was a deep cut. eeks. so I quickly went back to the tent and got my clothes and everything out plus the toilet roll. went to the toilet and saw weijia and cass. they advised me to go see the medic so I did and they brought me there, but only after I had cleaned the wound. then they asked me to shower first urghh and had no choice but to go all the way back to the tent urghh. so had a quick shower then went back to see them.. yi'an accompanied me all the way there and back. thanks. instructor ritz and andrew helped me clean the wound and before spraying the dont know what temporary skin or something ritz kept asking me questions and then he sprayed the thing.

*RITZ SPRAYS SOME TEMPORARY SKIN THING*
and at first it was rather cooling
ritz: where do you stay?
me: serangoon. OUCH!
ritz: I never heard of serangoon ouch before. I only heard of serangoon
me: *cringes in pain* serangoon lahh
me: OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH
and yi'an was there laughing and laughing lmao. after that went to sleep and had an uncomfortable night trying to find a suitable position to sleep especially my legs cos they kept touching the flaps which was uncomfortable.

DAY2
activities were nicer on the second day. I still got a chance to climb the rockwall despite the stupid wound and I was so thankful for that (: whee. but then I had to miss river challenge and nature ramble which was really a pity. cos they were water and mud activities. boohoo I was really disappointed then. water activities were the ones that I had been looking forward to.. and everyone came back wet but me.. boohoo (though jocelyn2F and dingxuan didnt go either)

but then later the saint challenge course we played the "king of the hill" mervin allowed me to slide down whoopeedoo. cos he asked from the top of the slope if anyone else below wanted to go up and slide down (detergent and water from the milo pool) then I was like pointing at the disgusting wound. so he said if I wanted to slide down I could but had to clean the mud away if any entered the wound. but in the end it only hurt a little when I walked but I refused to wash. and I felt so much better after getting wet.

then it started raining so we didnt get to play the initiative games. instead we discussed about the item for M&N. at first we were all deciding between dance or skit. but in the end because of the suggestion that mervin gave for skit everyone decided to do a skit. we did something like the AdTrack and I was just a bird flying for the mastercard advertisement cos most of the main roles went out to the guys. night activity was cancelled because of the rain. instead the time was used for us changing from tents to dormitories and A-huts. 78 girls had to volunteer themselves into A-huts cos there were too many girls. so I was one of those who volunteered (since I already got to sleep in the dorms in pri6). weijia xinyan joyc alicialim clara keatyin keni janelle puimun and I shared A-hut1 (psst they were all from group A and B only except me). xinyan woke me up early in the morning cos she said she was cold and so we closed the window (she was sleeping right beside the window) HAHAHA

DAY3
hiking/trekking around lim chu kang. we walked for about seven hours from around 9 plus to 4.30? im now really like a roasted monkey. all red and burnt. hahahaha (: at first M&N went their own ways but after lunch we decided to go together xD. lunch was only bread and uncooked sausages and baked beans. mdm john treated MONARCH to ice-cream. whee thanks. M&N were the last group to return. everyone was supposed to return by 3.45pm. the first group arrived at about 3.15pm and we arrived at 4.30pm xD but no matter how, the journey was thrilling. we took lots of breaks and then at the bollywood camp chief jeremy and a few others were there. so we got to eat biscuits and drink water. on the way back we kept singing the M&N song <3

campfire was really really nice. everyone did well for their cheers and items. we appealed for mass dance cos the teachers wanted to eliminate it as it was already very late. and so we did mass dance and all the group cheers were really nice (: whoopeedoo. my voice is hoarse now cos I screamed and cheered too much during campfire and didnt drink much water (I didnt listen to jeline >.<)

DAY4
we striked down the tents and did area cleaning. then had to go to MPH for debrief and prize-giving. striking tents is fun but not very easy. I kept doing the cleaning of the tents. mervin made us strike three tents when other groups did only 2. but nvm it was fun cos it meant more experience. after that gathered at MPH for debriefing and prize-giving. M&N won the best item. whoopeedoo xD justea won the overall best group (: at that moment I suddenly realized everything was over. level camp was over D: I wouldnt mind staying longer despite the dirtiness. anyway I think only the toilets were dirty. other things were all rather clean (: and the food was nice, especially the chicken rice and nasi lemak.

the bus trip back was really quick (1/2 hour from 12.28-12.59 only). everyone sort of treated the bus like an aircon caravan. everyone's bags were strewn on the ground (cos we were supposed to) and some of the guys were even sitting on the ground playing cards shhh. I was sitting beside terence aka terry who was reading the newspaper which they kup from the teacher's sleeping area. then most of the girls fell asleep but I didnt (:

mervin took the bus back with us because he wanted to take cab from dhs cos we claimed it was easier. then so the guys asked mervin where he stayed. guess where he stays? just somewhere opposite yangzheng and zhonghua!! (still must say until so indirect "in the north under marine parade" -.-)so then since he was taking cab back he asked me to follow him and so I saved 45 cents hahaha (: he asked me about the IP thing until I also dont know what I was talking about. so I reached home at about 1.25pm which was darn early (: hahaha. thanks!!

and now im already starting to miss camp!! the only thing that I am glad about coming home is because of the toilet. I seriously dont mind other things. I dont even mind staying at sarimbun for a long long time. gahh haha

sometimes maybe I would prefer staying in rural places. when the coach passed the buildings of town I felt weird, really weird. and even now when I am typing I feel weird because I am actually touching modern technology

I LOVE LEVEL CAMPS!! <3 M&N song is simply wonderful

-----------------------------------------------------------
peeping through the window what do people see?
a bunch of M&N walking down the street
if you want to eat them do it the proper way
meet me tonight by the moonlight
meet me tonight all alone
ive got something to show you
something thats small and colourful
one M&N two M&N three M&N four [HEY]
five M&N six M&N many many more [HEY]
one M&N two M&N three M&N four [HEY]
five M&N six M&N many many more [HEY]
many many more [HEY]
many many more [HEY]
many many more [HEY]
many many more [HEY]
many many more [HEY]
many many more [HEY]
many many more [HEY]
*continue till jeline gets fed up*