<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, May 21, 2006
♥ 8:24 PM

I shall reply to tags because of overwhelming tags lols. ive got a really active tagboard. continue tagging. thank you (:

ehh, replies in chronological order. so will have repetitions
szeying: yeah of course. mr siva needs serious first-aid trainings =)
dorahma: it was really touching. welcome (: can request more
lyon: if you are sweet, im sweeter xD haha hopefully I will get better results but a 1st is impossible one ):
yuntong: oh dear I forgot what thing already. yeah hail all asians (:
weijia: everyone's down because of that ): still not sure about that, cos mr siva hadnt marked all when he gave us the results
dorahma: yeah its super active (: no need to thank me, otherwise I would keep having to day welcome lols
szeying: im smart?!! if I am, you all are geniuses. but my chinese 12th also in the end the score so lousy D:
jiahui: same generation meh? whos your parents?
-: thank you for teaching me more colourful vocab (: I will learn them and hopefully I use them on the right person, people like you
dorahma: its too QIANGG. and must be my teacher some more. what a good teacher indeed
weijia: dont worry do you think I would? lols. and thank me for what?
szeying: you never grab some before coming out into the world. say me huh.. maybe its a girl not guy, but that person already got life thats why can tag me (:
XiaoEvilish: hi (: who are you?
elton: ehh cos I cant live without my computer lols. you also what
yuntong: haha innocent hairstyle (: once upload send them to me can?

whee aint my tagboard really active? hahaha

sort of tired of adding colours to my blog. very tiring chooseing colour, maybe rarely with colours.. hmm afterall my blog was just coloured by somebody who was too ashamed too announced his/her name. so he/she is called - . nice name right?

shall update other things next time, maybe tmr or tonight?
tired from blogging about class chalet, racked my brains alot because of that you know?

and please, I never said I dont care