<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, May 14, 2006
♥ 4:44 PM

feeling super bored now.. super super bored. zzzzz
and im still missing level camp :/ im sure everyone is.. just look at everyone's MSN nick and everyone's blog. there will be a long long post about the whole camp (:

lalalalala.. theres geog article and lit assignment to be submitted. and not to forget the SPA test coming up. better work hard for this cos I did real badly for the most recent science test.. now I hate science all over again, and this is all thanks to mr siva

oh yes this is my 116th post. and just now I went to crap a post at class blog and that was like.. the 190th post? arghh im losing out. 190 - 116 = 74 posts to go!! and there was a reason for posting. cos I saw a mosquito landing on the class blog, looking for someone to bite. so I offered my hand, but it fell dead immediately ): boohoo

that was another pile of crap.. afterall, craps are awesome posts!! -.-

read many people's blogs about level camp. level camp level camp!! (: whee. seems like everyone really had lots of fun!! dumdeedum ive got nothing much to blog about

oh yes, I went to ballet afterall!! cos I already didnt go on qingchun that sunday and then there will be no ballet on 28th may and 4th june. and we are going genting from 10th to 14th june!! which means that I wont be attending ballet for three weeks. so better go now! surprisingly miss lim didnt question anything about my wound though I knew she saw it and im sure everyone saw.. cos I had to demonstrate one of the exercises for refreshment of memory -.-

my pirouettes are hilarious!! especially since I always pick up the wrong leg when I turn (: and everyones having a fit over this fact. hmph! but I can do a perfect one when I do pick up the correct leg kk, dont look down on me

just now before ballet my sis was already planning her hols so I sort of started to and then I realized, I havent even had any plans yet -.- gonna buy lots lots of things from genting this time and not compete with my bro and sis who saved the most ringgit. haha and maybe we kids can go watch a movie together for once (: let the adults enjoy their peaceful time in the casino instead of having to worry about us.. they have been trusting us for the past few trips anyway

before I forget to mention, during qingchun while we were hurriedly changing into zhang he and ying zhi's costume, there was this really dedicated xiang sheng audience who went to record the xiang sheng superstar and fu wu DNA and posted it up on youtube. I chanced upon that only yesterday night.

XIANG SHENG SUPERSTAR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_QcMVyMBU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIXmSwopmQw

only after watching then did I realize that VT's curtains were red -.- the person who recorded this definitely wasnt a dedicated video-recorder though. hahas

today is MOTHER'S DAY!! everyone's busy wishing their mothers but for me, its just sighh