<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, May 01, 2006
♥ 10:55 AM

RHAPSODY OF SPRING <3
it was a BLAST!!

early in the morning met up with dorahma, lyon and joce at raffle's place MRT. exchanged postcards and talked about some show. lyon has a really cute way of writing postcards as she is walking haha.

reached there and exchanged even more postcards. had a short briefing before we entered VT and went to our respective changing rooms. wudao got to occupy the whole second level (: the rooms are so damn clean and nice. I entered you shi's room first duhh. we slacked quite alot and started talking and talking until we had to change into our first item's fuzhuang.

after that had to go to check our places on stage for you shi to adjust the spotlights. they made the whole thing so grand. everything was done then we went through the dances one by one and everyone was wearing the different costumes with different jackets and clothes over, the whole stage was so colourful hoho. thanks jeanine for your jacket.

stage preparation took up lots of time for our lunch. by the time the dances were done and we got to go down to eat, everyone were done with their meals except us. took pictures while eating and after eating. and then went to start makingup. after awhile had to go down for yingzhi practice.

soon was final full-dress rehearsal. everyone did a great job and the overall thing was nice (: several of the items were cut short due to shortage of time. after that I went toilet to change back to you shi costume then meixian, lyon and ningli all came in as well. to use the toilet bowl -.- then when I went out I was looking frantically for one part of my yingzhi fuzhuang. luckily it was with ningli phew.

during dinner, dorahma was dumping food to meixian who was dumping food to me. so indirectly I was eating most of the food but I guess most of them were burnt off after the whole performance. had yingzhi practice again after dinner. then went up to bu3 zhuang1 and stuff and finally got ready for the final performance.

and POOF!! the whole thing was over in a flash. the last thing I knew, the curtains were closing, the audience were leaving and dorahma and yuntong hugged each other and started crying. then yuntong hugged me and she cried even harder coz she had finally managed to perfect the steps without making any flaws. when we were supposed to sit down for debriefing, dorahma cried real badly too coz the performance was simply wonderful. I could only lend her my shoulders legs haha.

I really want to thank all the people who have helped me rush to change from one fu zhuang to the other after each item. tongwei (my buddy), gaohui, chengmeng, dorahma, joanna and more and more. and chengmeng was really determined. she put up a really wonderful performance despite spraining her left leg early that morning when they were in school. joanna and meixian injured their legs too but they were really strong too.

and then there was time for the audience to give flowers or gifts to the performers. everyone received loads duhh, except for poor me. everyone had supporters except me because nobody, not even any 2A people were there. most of them were at home mugging and doing their homework I guess. and when I asked them to buy tickets they either started changing the topics or complaining about how ex the thing was blah blah. even at least one present soul to look for me would have been enough. but there were totally none. my father was overseas as well, and I couldnt expect my bro and sis to find their way here themselves.

and so I guess I couldnt control myself and started urm crying? I guess its just fated. I was sure I had put in all my effort into all the dances and as far as I knew, I didnt flaw at any parts. but what was the use of all these efforts? I had no supporters. maybe all my friends are just fakesters. I supported them at their performances (if they had) but none came to mine). all the flowers and gifts everywhere and I saw many people huggint flowers in their hands and when I looked down at my hands there were none. thank you loads weijia, and dorahma and lyon and joce. I guess I should just be happy with the postcards (:

no matter how, QINGCHUN REALLY ROCKED. I really wished time could just stop at that moment, forever. CS ROCKS TO BITS!! I LOVE CS <3