<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, May 13, 2006
♥ 6:37 PM

I MISS SARIMBUN CAMP LOADS


haha I want colourful posts from now on. gives more life to my posts. plus many people is doing it. good motivatin for me, just means that I have to put in more effort when posting lalala

I miss sarimbun scout campsite.
I miss the dirty and smelly and eeky toilets.
I miss the wonderful food served every meal.
I miss the chair of the dining hall that lifts up when it isnt balanced.
I miss having to bear the pain of the wound.
I miss the experience of sleeping in a tent.
I miss the morning exercises.
I miss everyone from MONARCH <3>
I miss the mosquitoed biting me.
I miss.. I miss.. I miss myself there at sarimbun.


btw, I saw my BIG short name in dorahma's blog -.- haha should be feeling super honoured then. should try following her suggestions of being high in her blog, although most of them are rubbish haha. I want to try out the "stare into the mirror and laugh at yourself" one x)

maybe I should be happy about coming back on thursday after level camp instead of wanting to stay even longer. first thing cos it rained on both thursday and friday and if we were there we would not be able to do much. and the other sad reason is because mine came today. urghh.

I guess im not going for ballet tomorrow. one is because of that reason, and the other major reason is because I look horrible from level camp. im sun-burnt all-over. oh yes and did I mention it to you all earlier? you know the stupid wound that I got from camp, yup its a freaking 12.5cm long. ARGHH!! and im really burnt all over

PLUS PLUS on thursday after I came home I counted 42 mosquito bites and on friday I counted again. there were 53 bites!! arghh so banana yutse, if you are asking, then its ME!! I got more than 50 bites ):

this is a SPECIAL MESSAGE that goes all out to my little mosquitoes:

dear mosquitoes, im sure you miss me badly from level camp. boy so do I miss you guys too ): but dont worry. maybe you cant find me in sarimbun, but I will be serangoon (: so come find me here kz? afterall, I still havent applied any mosquito repellent. im waiting for you..
lots of love <3zina

ehh okay that was really retarded -.- anyway yeah some of the mosquito bites have sort of faded but are still seenable. think im gonna come to school on monday looking super horrible. so please dont ever look down at my legs. the camp chief jeremy only remembers me when he looks at my legs and then he will give me that "you again!" look. hahas

gahh im thinking of level camp all over again. yesterday went cycling at east coast park. the bike that I rented was lousy when I thought it was good at first. it had a limited speed grr. and I was thinking about camp throughout while cycling for once I was a reckless cyclist I nearly collided into someone. phew. my father brought us there cos he will be leaving for thailand today (in fact he did this morning >.<) and then when he comes back on the 25th, he rest one day and will be going israel on 27th. sighh what a busy live army soldiers live. tsktsk

oh yes for MONARCH's information especially benjamin, mervin stays in SERANGOON. opposite zhonghua secondary, so it should be those block 32- something one. he refused to tell me his block. grr. oh wells anyway, I miss everyone in Monarch (:

heres to reply to tags (starting from the least most recent) :
szeying- yeps had lotsa fun there (: and if im evil you are too muahahaha. ehh my leg is okay le. not as pain, but still.. its disgusting
stef- yup I enjoyed level camp loads (=
dorahma- evil pokey. then I cant wait to hear you croaking too. and see your butt flower -.- lols
xinyi- duhh!! ehh I think I was even more badly stung compared to you
banana- laughing like mad for what? oh fine the most I go change it
shenmei- SARIMBUN IN THE VALLEY IT'S THE PLACE I WANNA BE, FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR, WITH MY TRAINERS AND MY CLASSMATES AND MEEeEEE.. I completed the verse for you xD
joanne- I miss everything (: I linked you already
szeying- oh fine -.- haha shows im more active than you x)
xinyi- me too xD itchy itchy scratchy scratchy all over my body. oh no more mosquitoes to bit me -.- haha that was retarded

im not looking forward to school on monday for many reasons
1. im still in the holiday and post-camp mood
2. there are many things to be submitted and I have not done them
3. my leg!! I bet siva the sarcasm machine gonna make fun or something again. plus hes gonna be sarcastic cos I didn really badly for science paper ):
4. I look horrible now!!
5. I DONT WANT TO FACE REALITY!! though I know I have to

I miss perspiring real badly during level camp (: I can perspire just few seconds after bathing. oh yes, the skin of my nose is peeling because of the sunburn. so is that good or bad?

ehh i guess this is colourful enough for a beginner like me? colourful posts really requires lots of effort. but must try my best though (:

I DONT WANT TO FACE REALITY, get it?