<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
♥ 3:32 PM

BORED. to bits

woke up at 8 plus this morning when I slept at around 2 plus cos of using the comp?!! afterall theres no school today. yippee!! talking to yihui can be fun, but isnt especially when I always lose to her in the games (cos I always play until no more moves -.-)

and we were the only two left online, although mr elton goh came online for like one second? only yesterday then I realized that my computer could actually load the games. last time couldnt cos it was so slow poke. worse than snail =@

theres geog articles and templates to be done. as well as SPA to study. darn SPA!! cant we go to SPA center to take SPA test? haha kk that wasnt funny just entertaining myself.. but somehow im feeling rather hardworking today, though I know it wont last long. and furthermore I cant leave without this computer. too entertaining (:

out of boredom just now, I sort of designed some Monarch thing. its a guy wearing a crown although the guy looks as if hes a little boy wearing a toy crown :/ but my sis says it looks nice and I think so too. drawing faces are something I can never do. I LOVE CAMP!! I LOVE MONARCH!! I LOVE M&N SONG!! <333

the bed is polluted with geog and science stuff and im not even touching them. very very sian yet I dont feel like going out or anything. I need tips on how to entertainin myself.

haha I like the temporary skin thing on my wound. though I still remember how I was ouching away when instructor ritz sprayed it on my leg. it makes the skin around my wound look so shiny, like I got wonderful skin, although I dont -.-

gee im bored. but glad that theres no school today. hey come to think of it it was level camp one week ago. too bad on this faithful tuesday seven days ago, I already had the wound ): boohoo. I am a super careless and clumsy girl. and in fact after I fell, I kept tripping for no reason. luckily trip and not fall otherwise my legs will be horrendous. eeeww

I LIKE LONG POSTS!! just like nearly all my posts. cos they are so cool. hahaha to me they are. im still staring at the cute little Monarch "king" who has a big and retarded smile. LALALA im missing camp. many many more HEY!!