<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
♥ 6:12 PM

I still cant forget about QINGCHUN!! I will never forget it.
i've been having this really uncomfortable feeling ever since it ended officially at 10.30pm on 30th April 2006. I want qingchun to start all over again. I dont like being able to slack. I want to have lots and lots and lots of pratices for wudao. I want to enjoy wudao with the sec4s before they step down. there are still many things that I have yet to do

and because of all this, I couldnt concentrate in school today ):
its my own fault. I take things easily but always have difficulties putting them down. I need a really long time.


its your own problem if you didnt get the booklet or bought the tickets.

RHAPSODY OF SPRING WAS REALLY NICE (: we won the challenge with VT, and we are the first secondary school as well. chinese society rules. xue hui wan sui <3 shant post much pictures since they are all found in mummy and ahma's blog. go there to see (:

I love mummy and ahma forever. I dont want this to be the last performance with you ):


im sorry for being unusually me today. I got damn angry during interaction period when we were supposed to be participating in the activities yet despos some people were trying to learn the man jiang hong. please show some basic respect to the SCs can or not?

tmr in school there will probably be one whole group of yue fei's idols reciting man jiang hong. so people, do be prepared (:

three reasons why my eyes are exceptionally small today:
1. from the makeup since sunday
2. crying (because of that dumb reason on sunday and monday)
3. sleeping damn late last night this morning

I wasnt tired and was chatting with jeanine (who finally came online >.<) and she was trying to complete her copper. we talkad about alot of wudao things and she spent a total of five hours on her copper. hopefully her presentation this morning went well. and I officially slept at 2.45am. lalala

I have to get over it soon