<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, May 19, 2006
♥ 12:15 AM

just like yesterday, its morning again (: and im gonna have lack of sleep once again. or maybe not. wheehee

was doing history just now. and I think most of my answers were textbook lifted. sigh but I cant really be bothered. I was really sleepy. to make things worse, while I was reading the text, I ACTUALLY FELL ASLEEP!! for about one whole hour. gahh

but at least its done now. oh wells, theres a long day ahead today and tomorrow. and I need the sleep, cos I doubt I will get enough tonight at the chalet. im starting to get excited. whee (:

kz this shall be a short and sweet post (= final thing to say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIQUE!! <3333333

cos I might not be blogging till tomorrow. and then there will be too many things that I want to say. too many things D=

thanks everyone who has encouraged me about working harder next semester. I will, and I will try my best =) but right now, I shall send all my concern over to everyone too, especially my dear ahma. YOU CAN DO IT!! EVERYONE CAN DO IT!! I love all of you guys out there ((:

and now.. its time to love my sleep <33 zzz