<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, May 21, 2006
♥ 10:24 AM

CLASS CHALET WAS FUN!! =)

lessons in school were rather fun. had chinese test which was basically the compre OE and the close passage, so nothing much to learn. quite sure I didnt do really well, my compre answers were all like nearly the same. and during english, we had to write this poem to oh dear.. and then after school, we got the overall results of all the subjects. and know what? my percentage dropped, very drastic drop ): even elton told me that he could see I dropped. if elton can, how to mention the whole class?!! oh fine, lets not talk about results anymore. I dont want to get that blue report book back. eeyer

then went home for quick shower and packed my stuff. rushed to meet bolong at serangoon MRT. and I arrived at 4.11, one minute late -.- for once im so so punctual. and as for mr bolong, I waited like 15 mins for him to come? and because of that, we were late in meeting the others at tampines MRT. luckily when we arrived, only shihting, grace and cass were there. so then cuiting came and we went to the shop&save to buy the fruits and drinks and titbits that I volunteered to buy on behalf of the class (: of I didnt do it, bolong would have to, cos he wanted the vice-chair to do so, so that makes no difference -.- then while buying cuiting and some others went back to tampines MRT to fetch anthea cos she was late, and apparently she had waited there for nearly half an hour, which was about how long after we left.

grace and I paid for the items, so many of them. $70 in total, $50 by grace and $20 by me. hmph, there goes my whole next week pocket money. and why? many thanks to me for forgetting to collect $2 each from the whole class before school ended -.- must do so tmr or I will be cashless ):

gee anyway then so we carried all the things towards the tampines interchange and took 29. the nice bus driver told us where to stop, cos we asked him. anthea sexy, you smart lah! then we walked towards the wrong direction, oh fine grace's the smartest, so observant -.- on the way we saw elton's car so we dumped all the things we bought to the guys, so funny, esp when I saw the guys trapped with millions of plastic bags. lmao. then we started fanning the fire and after awhile, barbequeing the food. jarib's the fanning pro (: and JM's the ash-attractor lols

after that cuiting, jiahui, yi'an, wanyu, simin2, szeying and I went to the changi boardwalk to see the already set sunset -.- lols then while walking down the bridge, jiahui, szeying and yi'an were talking about the center person disappearing if three people walked together. then they got freaked and started running -.- then we took quite alot of pics before going back. then on the way back jiahui and szeying were walking at the front. then all of a sudden they got spooked again I think and started running again. then we all had to chase, running up some more. so we ran and I was right at the back cos they all ran without any signal -.- but I caught up with the people at the back in the end (:

soon some of the 2G'04 seniors came. and then darren and minhua (I heard darren calling her that so should be), came to the barbeque pit and started commenting on how lousy we were at barbacueing and then they started showing off the proper way of doing it. hmph! but we were all having laughing fits, esp grace and the minhua kept teasing and testing her about laughing non-stop. haha after awhile was the 2G'04's turn to barbeque their own food so we went to prepare the water bombs and we started playing, though there seriously wasnt many balloons. then so we wanted badly to get wet so we sprayed with pails and I got damn wet. wheehee x)

oh yeah and did I mention? inside the chalet, bolong stepped onto one of the resting bees and got stung. tsktsk. and luckily one of the 2G'04 guy, according to szeying's blog hes called jianhui helped bolong to remove the sting. lols and from this incident, 2A or at least the majority (who went there) learnt this new first-aid theory: when you are in pain, regardless of what even if its a bee sting, use feng1 you2. cos it helps to relieve the pain. -.- guess who implemented this? lols

after that we played "pass the parcel". one was made by anthea and the other by shenmei. so I got the parcel once, and I had to do the "peel banana" thing which sadly I didnt know how to do, cos I only see people do it, and the last time I did it was long ago -.- yeah but I got the packet of
sweets (: and then after that parents came and people started going home, and in a few minutes, it was left with only the people who were staying over. me, fiona, yihui, cass, keatyin, shenmei, qinlu, yi'an, yutse, sandra, bolong, clinton, eugene, elton, zhikai, binggeng, wayne and yongseng.

wayne organised this lucky draw session which was actually meant only for the people staying over, but in the end whenever he read the register number of a particular person who already went home he would ask someone to keep it for them, no fair. then the largest prize of all, which was the 5th prize went to mr hia. he was so happy =) then he asked who havent got any, and a few of us raised up our hands and so he said he promised to help me get one (: and he picked until the second prize then still wasnt my register number. and so he kept not-counteding until my reg no came out. thank you mr hia ((: I won 2nd prize. whee

gee first we had to clean up the place after placing our stuff in the room. I didnt help out much though, I was afraid of the bees -.- but I did a little in the end (: and then for supper we had cakes and green bean soup which mr hia made (: I think it was damn nice, not too sweeet and the warmth was just nice, I drank two bowls =) then we went up the room. shenmei, yi'an, qinlu, yihui, fiona and I bunked into room 3, which was just beside mr and mrs hia's room. so we couldnt make too much noise. we found one extra packet of water balloons so we decided to blow them up andput a little water inside and write a message to the other people staying over. after awhile we took turns to shower. I was the last among the six of us, so I took the longest time at least I think

so then went down and started playing and chatting and I was avoiding the floor as much as possible because of the bees lols. after that we went to room2 for ghost story session, and yutse is a damn pro ghost story teller. shenmei and I were so scared, cos we were sitting on the same bed as her. yihui and qinlu were laughing and "molesting" each other and the blanket on the other bed -.- so anti-climax and we screamed quite a few times, especially most of them were school-related.

then went down to talk and stuff, by then two plus already. we werent planning to sleep, especially since it was the first and probably the last time we could all stayover together ): so I was going up and down and down and up lols. after that shenmei and the others wanted to sleep so we went up but I still didnt want to, so I went over to the other room to play cards but in the end cos I didnt know how to play "bridge" and I was thinking there was PTM early in the morning and lasting all the way to evening for xieren. sighh so in the end I went back to the room and decided to catch 2 hours of sleep. the mattresses were joint together on the floor but fiona was already sleeping so I had no space. so I had no choice but to sleep on the wooden plank of the bed. but nvm just two hours (:

.. and I woke up two hours later with a back ache ):