<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, May 15, 2006
♥ 9:24 PM

THE WORLD HAS CHANGED!!....

I guess today didnt turn out as bad as I had expected today?! I dont know either. oh well.. PE was okay I guess. and know what? my 2.4 timing this year really sucked! I dont know what happened and I dont know why it is like that. last year my timing was 12.08mins and this year? 13.52!! ARGHH it dropped by more than 1 minute! thank you KFC food for bouncing in my stomach -____-

guess what mr siva said. "hey zina im going to strangle you lah. what happened to your test? you usually show good work in class but you didnt do well for your test" sighh oh well at least he thinks I do well in class o.0 though I doubt so

english was rather slack. just basically tabulating english journal scores. stefanie I tabulated your score for you!! aint you glad? haha recess was gone by looking for miss tang just regarding one stupid geog article. grr

then maths!! arghh what the hell is the parent-teacher meeting for? spoilt the second day of class gathering. grr. ACC was boring as usual. grace pokey was doing something about bball ehh and always manage to escape luguixia. hmph! then PCCG was rather okay. mr hia gave us lots of time to slack. szeying grace and I really did make use of the time.. writing rubbish!! kk we were creating rhyming poems. szeying and I were against grace and she was against both of us!!

after that wudao was pretty slack at first. honestly before lls and zls came I was sort of thinking "what is this wudao practice for?" then after lls came it became really stressful cos we sort of started the SYF'07 dance ): somehow im not really enthusiastic about that yet

and lls says we are not supposed to cut our hair. ARGHH!! my hair has been poking me for ages. I think I will still get it trimmed someday. weijia and ningli says I look like some japanese pocahontas when I let my hair down?!! and many people like lyon xinyan and even tongwei said I look very solemn today. well maybe I was. =/ cos I did real badly for my science test so im really really worried about my SPA test. it depends on whether I will be passing or failing science

speaking of SPA test, the only way to get that 15% is to go to a SPA the night before the test. if you fail (choy choy choy) go to the SPA again and drown yourself there -.- haha not funny. just reassuring myself that SPA's gonna be okay

lots of people actually cried on the last night and last day of level camp. sighh. foolish me thought I was the only foolish person who wanted to cry. arghh! oh well, whats over is over. THOUGH I STILL MISS CAMP!!

oh yes now talk about my wound.. today's kneeling on wudao was horrible especially since you can feel it touching the ground becos of the balagu -.- and the smaller wound sort of peeled a little cos it was at the knee. nvm the faster it heals the better. OUCH my poor horrible ugly left leg. the temporary skin thing is still there (:

went home and walked to 30 bus-stop with sec2s plus darling tongwei. I didnt know that hanchen and jeanine were in the same bus as me all the while. and before I forget, the bus was the horrid non-aircon one. luckily there was wind blowing in but the sand was attacking my eyes too x(

gosh I didnt know that xieren is just this saturday. seriously im not looking forward to it. I will feel awkward after the sec4s step down. and the sec3s go up. seems to me it was like last month when the ex-batch stepped down and the sec4s stepped up. and to think its our turn next year bleagh

this post aint that colourful cos im too lazy to pick colours. sorry

......& SO HAVE YOU!!