<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, May 04, 2006
♥ 6:48 PM

this is my 111th post. whee (:

thanks SZEYING for that really wonderful post dedicated only to me. I love it just too much. thank you so much <3. check out HERE!!

I guess I do really have to sort my thinkings out and go back to studies. qingchun is officially over and studies has to resume. sigh. I shall just post about random things that have happened the past two days

tuesday was officially the last home econs session that we had. we made jelly as well as agar agar. and so now I finally know the difference between these two -.-

yesterday went chen lao shi returned us our zuo wen, she was telling us that so long as she calls our names means our zuo wen is acceptable and we dont have to redo (this zuo wen was badly done >.<) and so guess what? I was the first name to be called. I was like phewing so hardly, but guess my marks, 53/100. oh wells, my zuo wen standard is indeed dropping gahh.

and I am sure I did real badly for science test. to speak the truth, I didnt really study that well. its time to buck up zina!!

WEDNESDAY weijia is really smart! she got kiayi to bring her xiang qing fuzhuang to my class to ask me to return it for her -.- anyway then I forgot to return before their recess. after lunch before luguixia entered our class, jiamin came to my class and asked me for the fuzhuang, I just passed it to her. and only after I saw her walking I suddenly realized, THE COSTUMES' RETURNED!! and I totally didnt feel anything when I returned it.

then cos stupid grace went home during lunch I was stranded all alone at that seat. during acc hanchen jeanine and selina looked for me regarding returning the fuzhuang. nobody saw them at all >.< they were talking to me from the back door. so I was mouthing "jiamin" and finally only selina understood -.- that was when she poked her head out behind hanchen suddenly. so I was actually being entertained by sec4s. how interesting (:

theres maths retest on algebraic manipulation tmr, and HCL test and 2.4km. arghh. 2.4 im really really scared something goes wrong tmr *prays*