<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, May 18, 2006
♥ 12:22 AM

gee im still awake. when most of you are probably already in your beauty sleep..? haha im sure many people gonna chide me for sleeping so late, I mean not sleeping even when its already so late, and yet still blogging..

lols well im partly awake because im not sleepy partly because im still chionging my geog article and partly because nice me is waiting for shenmei to complete her history assignment. zina is a nice person x) but a pity that zina is forgetful too, as always. I forgot to bring my history textbook home and just dumped it in my locker. so as a result, poor me cannot do my history and will have to do it tmr I mean this evening when I bring it home.

dorahma gave me this website.
it is a really touching video. WATCH IT!! ((:

gee went to girlique forum after a long long time and then if not for seeing that particular post I would nearly have forgotten that 19th May is we girlique's birthday.. im so sorry I actually forgot *slaps self* whee but we'll be having class chalet on this day so how should we celebrate this special occasion? not sure..

geog articles are dumb. but in some way they do help -.- that sounds contradicting. mr tam yong seng just came online. hey speaking about yong seng something hilarious happened. today I mean yesterday (17th May) during recess the guys played soccer and so yong seng fell and injured his hands and legs. after SPA test mr siva brought yong seng to the sickbay and bandaged the wound for him. and omg you should just look at how mr siva bandages wound. tsktsk. needs serious st john trainingg

haha better not say so much.. mrs kang says not to post so much bad things about friends and teachers in your websites. anyway I doubt those are bad things. they are just hilarious. gahh somehow my back hurts real badly, reminds me of the same pain I had in camp on the first day when carrying the canvas. OUCH it hurts.. kz byee

catch my last few hours of beauty sleep. and see you guys early in the morning later. shhh dont chide me for sleeping so late (: