<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, May 06, 2006
♥ 11:07 AM

yesterday was a HORRIBLE DAY!! in fact, this year has so far been a horrible year

firstly, interaction period was about some mother's day thing. they showed us a video which was really touching (I tried hard not to cry though). yexin cried and bolong nearly did too, the two people sitting beside me >.< then we had to write a letter to either mother or father. I wrote to father and everybody around me was like "ehh, why you never write to your mother first?" oh wells, some things are really incomprehendable (is this even a word?)

then had maths retest which was indeed horrible. I sort of didnt really know how to do. sighh and everyone around me was all discussing answers. I felt so so zi bei. to think that ive always thought maths was my strength (maybe thats history liaos. that was probably like last year -.-)

and then was geog. she found out that I hadnt submitted 3 geog articles and I have to hand them in by monday before level camp. oh wells, I guess I shall just take this opportunity to clear 3 accumulated homework. sighh. and I didnt do them becos I just couldnt give a damn to her. I dont like her

after that was art. me grace and cuiting are working together for the art thing. then grace and cuiting kept discussing among themselves and they were chatting using the google search thing (which was sort of really funny esp when they accidentally click enter and the thing says no such results haha) since grace lost her voice. and then grace will nudge me and ask me to contribute. but, ITS NOT THAT I DONT WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, ITS JUST THAT YOU TWO HAVE BEEN ONLY COMMUNICATING TOGETHER, probably because I was sitting at the edge le D: sighh

next was english. english wasnt that bad although mrs wong seems to be colder towards us ever since that incident. cant those people just stand up and admit themselves? did the newspaper article anyway

last was chinese. chinese test too. and the test was really difficult. test so much on the newspaper (zhou bao) part. I was like guessing all the answers -.- nvm at least I know many people were also guessing answers. and the dumbest thing was one of the answers was bird flu but I went to right hand, foot and mouth disease. arghh bird flu didnt even cross my mind

after school qinlu and yihui forced me to go KFC to eat with them. so I agreed although I had not enough money so now I owe fiona 2 bucks. qinlu yihui fiona shihting deborah stef and I all went there and on the way there I was sort of telling deborah about how I am so interested about the penguin culture (which definitely isnt true duhh). we ate till we were rather full. and I didnt buy a drink cos I knew that would make me extremely bloated.

in KFC we sort of started this truth or dare thing which is like dumb -.- and then when it was my turn they asked me if I had no crush. so I definitely said NO and started laughing cos many people keep asking me that question. and they all dont believe that I dont have. the FACT IS THAT I REALLY DONT HAVE ONE!! nobody believes me boohoo. I made a promise to myself not to get one till om 19 (: then soon they asked about whether we prefer our mother or father, and I was the last to answer and they were all staring at me, so I said "I dont know".

then we strolled back to school. debs shoes posed her lots of problems haha xD then we assembled at foyer. and the route seemed really long as the bus drove past. but on actual fact, the route wasnt really that long. stef promised to run with me and she did. whee (: she was 41 and I was 42 out of 99. grr do you know how lousy this position is? arghh I saw people walking liaos so I guessed that was the ending (it was) and started chionging but then after awhile I felt the lump of KFC food jumping about in my stomach so I sort of chionged slower and as a result the difference between me and stef was really big.

reasons why my position was so lousy:
1. my shoes are lousy because the bottom feels so flat
2. I was really full from the KFC food (even without drinks)
3. WHEN WE WERE SUPPOSED TO ASSEMBLE TO LISTEN TO INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE THE RUN, 2A WAS PLACED FURTHEST FROM THE STARTING LINE

that was the main reason and it was hard for us to squeeze to the front after that. oh wells, I ranked like 7th or 8th among 2A and the third girl from 2A. sighh. I was expecting a second since grace didnt run. then when we were supposed to gather 2A took a freaking long time and she was chanting happily away "2A's the worst class, 2A's the worst class" watch your mouth WOMAN or beware in case something happens to it. so BIG yet so CHILDISH

then so we were the first class allowed to leave east coast park. but there was a hidden motive among the PE department and 2B and 2C. anyway we were cheering very loudly in the underground tunnel (: and that was a really great shout. I loved it. then when we reached the playground, we started playing. well, sometimes everbosy needs to go back into childhood days. secondary 2A primary 2A ((: and we strolled and we strolled all the way back to school and checked occasionally to see if 2B and 2C was at the back since we were taking so long

but.. the moment we reached school, 2B and 2C were already back. isnt the reason obvious? they had the privilege to take bus back. and for the first time im going to use this word in my blog FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK I have just been controlling not to use it.

I hate the school I HATE THE PE DEPARTMENT!!!
come and look for me for all I care. I will embarass till you dont dare!! TRY ME

although walking back was indeed a pleasure, the school did not have to be so unfair. DARN IT!!

played vball after wahile and waited for fiona a long long time before we went back together. then came home was already 8.04pm. got really tired after awhile and while waiting for the computer to start I sort of fell asleep. oh well, probably tired from a really HORRIBLE DAY!!

going EDS concert later for 2 main reasons
1. support ANTHEA the ant, elaine and benjamin
2. go with shenmei since her ticket was the only afternoon one
which means we are actually going for EDS nite EDS noon -.- haha

sorry if this post was horrible, just blame it on the horrible yesterday