<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, May 18, 2006
♥ 8:35 PM

123th post (: LALALA.. the world is a happy place, but schools arent ):

today was a FUN DAY!! rather. guess what? I ranked 12th in class for higher chinese! arghh wth so lousy. last year I ranked like 7th?! furthermore, tan wah chwee gave out these particular 10 chinese books with short stories to the people who were top 10 for chinese. im angry. super duper ANGRY, grrr

gee totally no maths today even though mr hia did come to school today. cos he gave us the map of where the chalet was (: and we were more of discussing about the class chalet. I cant wait, kk I mean its just tomorrow -.- haha. then we calculated our maths marks and cos we only got to take our highest scores for any 4 tests (out of 6/7) and 1 quiz (out of 3). and so for once in this semester I received a JUST A1.. 75.6? arghh many people got like 80 plus and yihui even scored full marks ): sighh

I brought merchant of venice to lit for once after finally founding it -.- and so im gonna have lots of notes to catch up copying. boohoo. and oh yes, I brought home my history textbook today, in fact I took it out of my locker straight after I reached the classroom, so now im doing the history assignment. waves of unrest x)

after school we practiced it for awhile then wanted to go home, only at 5? in the end we watched the upper sec interclass for awhile. and then weijia ningli and xinyan all went home. so I followed yutse up to the second level to watch the matches cos she kept begging me to go with her. nice me right? hahaha xD after that hanged around with the sec3s and finally joce's dad drove me home. he was rather angry though, I was so so scared haha. then he went by the other route and that was the first time I ever took that route home (= it was a fun journey

oh yes did I mention this morning? kk well I slept really late as you can see from the time. and then I was enjoying my beautiful sleep when I suddenly woke up just like that. know what happened? I had cramps in the legs. OUCH!! then I was enduring the damn pain, plus it was my left leg grr, and I think the pain lasted for about 2-3 minutes then it sort of eased slightly and I went back to sleep again. gosh my leg hurts.

weijia said I was quiet. and recently I have been rather quiet. I dont know why either, although grace and I had a soft laughing fit during history lesson. it was damn funny. cos mrs kang showed us all the symbols of the different political parties. so then on the transparency I noticed some very small words at the bottom and they were actually the answers. so I started reciting them out. then grace was like "how you know?" then when I told her she was laughing like siao too, over her own foolishness probably.. and I killed grace's pig. stuffed toy key chain pig -.-

back to what I was saying though.. I also dont know why I am so quiet recently. I doubt it is still post-camp. gosh, its like already one week past level camp. oh fine but I can still remember vividly about level camp. and I would always be reminded by it whenever I saw my wound anyway. lalalala.. im not sad, just tired and quiet.

kk shall do history now so that I can sleep early today and have lots of fun tmr at class chalet. mr hia cant drive us there afterall cos hes going to drive mrs hia there. boohoo ):