<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, April 07, 2006
♥ 8:18 PM

you know what? I think I am the only person on earth without talents. everyone on earth was cast with a talent but I was left out..

during maths nearly everyday..
(mr hia gives us a question to do)
grace does the question very seriously while I look at it, insult it, and start looking around the classroom
me: very boring leyy
grace: do the question lah
me: please lah, I dont even know how to do
grace: TRY!! you must try if not how you know?
me: people dont even know a single thing how to do
grace: noo, you just start doing now
me: *looks at the question and sigh* I still dont know. see this type, so chim, see only can tell I dont know how to do le
grace: you must try
me: useless and hopeless people like me cannot do
grace: please lah, you are not useless
me: yes I am useless, not like you
grace: I give up lah (hope on me)
you see, I used to love maths a lot. but I really cant stand algebra. you know, now when I think back about how anxious I had been about taking A maths, I feel so foolish. overestimating myself

and I have got NO NO TALENTS. im not good in any subject, so what if I always ger 19/20 for ting xie? its so stupid. why people like elaine can get continuous 20 and me only 19? coz im stupid and careless. why I put in so much effort in my art and in the end I only got 62 whereas shenmei can get 88 and mrs goh even put comments there about asking her to consider AEP. a lousy person like me cant even aim the vball and soccer ball properly, how to be sporty. a person who cares so less about putting in effort not being able to split and have at least something in dance to be proud of, how can I be a good dancer? I probably got in all 4 dances because liang lao shi wants some short people in the dance so she put me in. people trust me yet I fail to make a person happy by saying everything which totally doesnt help. I dont even have the guts to show that I care for someone when I actually do. and the FINAL FINAL THING IS, I study so hard for my tests yet I always fail and start blaming it on feng shui -.- maybe I have this talent called talentless.

and I dont know why I sat high expectations on myself this year. be neat in my work, do well for tests and blah blah blah. but what am I doing now? notes everywhere, homework accumulated, failing tests after tests, making teachers have bad impression of me (this one I think so coz of my results) hmm, how have I offended the person who had planned my life??

hoho, I told myself to be positive about everything, and I wanted to learn to be like dorahma, show that I am happy. but sometimes I just cant. why are things turning out this way? and because of my BIG MOUTH, I have hurt the feelings of the people around me. but rest assured, no matter how BIG my mouth is, I can hold a secret. trust me okay?? ((: