<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, April 16, 2006
♥ 3:58 PM

ballet just now was okay. miss lim was like making us feel the pain at the inner thigh when you stretch so we know to use which muscle during the exercises. and so we had to do lots and lots of stretching -__- then I stole numbers. miss lim was checking with everyone their phone number and then I secretly kup a few to make prank calls hoho. nahs, I never do such thing. you know what? when miss lim started asking us our CCAs, I couldnt believe gladys was in track? TRACK!! im so so envious! gahh

got nothing much to do so im extracting things from everywhere!! xD

from an email:
------------AUGUST BABY---------------
outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. no self control. kind hearted. Self confident. loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful.easy to get along with and talk to. has an "every thing's peachy" attitude. likes talking and singing. loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be loved. hates studying. in need of "that someone". longs for freedom. rebellious when withheld or restricted. lives by "no pain no gain" caring. always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to everyone. stubborn. curious. independent. strong willed. a fighter. repost in 5 mins and you will meet the love of your life sometime next month.

those in bold are TRUE or RATHER TRUE!! now I know why they said its ACCURATE! (:

from weijia's blog:
ZINA IS FORGIVABLE. CAUSE SHE HEARD WRONGLY. IF NOT WILL GO BANKRUPT ONE.

yes yes thats true! if I had had to pay the one for being like one and a half hours late, I would have had to part with another $19, which is how much BERNICE LEONG OWES ME!! lols. I hope I will never never ever be late again!!

from rosabelle's blog:
at first we were super un-enthu, budden the atmosphere was superb and we got into the spirit too! haha. yi'an and zina's voice is super sharp :s poor elton and yongseng....they were sitting in front of us. i think they went deaf lol. DHS girls are superb! they won almost every event they participated! yay. but the boys werent so good. prob because the other schools runners are super fast. sadness. but....WE WON THE CHEERING COMPETITION!!! ~tralala so cool! we finally beat temasek haha. it went like this:

YAY!! I hope they go deaf! hoho, I was really screaming at the top of my lungs! coz I sort of no more voice for shouting so I had to use screaming!! but I went home with my voice in 99% good condition. hahahaha. DHS ALL girls are superb! so I do have a really sharp and screeching voice. whoopeedoo!!

from dorahma's blog:
did really vigory vigorous exercise all the way until 1pm T__T i can't believed i exercised so much early in the morning! and i was glad that i could change back to my huifu! cos i totally detest the black tee. (gives an ugly look).

who likes the black tee mans? we were supposed to wear it for the sake of allowing her to see our figures (to see if we do eat). in front of millions many guys. totally yucks!! but too bad, I guess im gonna be stuck with wearing that black tee every sat or as long as wang lao shi comes back. arghh!! might as well ask me to strip to show you my no-figure. and the most impossible thing is that she says if no guys we are supposed to wear only the leotards. do you think I will agree to that? NEVER DUHH!!

okay I shall officially stop extracting!! ((:

kaima came just now!! and every time she comes, it means lots of food. oh dear, im gonna start pubertying again soon. ahhh

if not for my father, I probably wouldnt have become a ZINA today!! and only dorahma (wonderfullest nanny) and girlique (yzps) knows the reason and I doubt I will tell unless I really really trust you x) COME ON!!

the secret of the MILLENIUM!!!! xD

7 more hours to your arrival!! dumdeedum (: