<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
♥ 5:37 PM

SELF-CONTROL!! its starting to be effective ((:

on monday, the students from the australia narrogin senior high school students came. I was somehow glad that I didnt sign up for the programme after all (I actually nearly did). then because of the welcoming ceremony, time was eaten up and we didnt get to run one round outside the school. did those normal practices for NAPFA then played vball and I like, suck at it? every ball that I hit, siva had comments to make -.- but nvm, he gives me comments means he does notice me and he thinks that I still got hope in volley. and the last ball I hit, I exerted too much strength and then jiamin had to run all the way to get the ball back, rofl. and jocelyn, grace hit the ball that nearly smashed your face and flatten your nose, not me. hmph

then other lessons. after that wudao. only zhong lao shi came. so when we were going to do you shi, hanchen was saying something about liang lao shi coming or not stuff, so I asked her, she said yes. but then just nice walk past jiamin, she said no, then she said something which I think is meaningful "you should try to accept all the teachers" ((: hmm, weijia you too! practices all the dances. was damn tired when he was editing the xiang qing steps. my legs were like going numb already. and you know what? I have missed millions and billions of wenxue. luckily fengyi says its okay, cause the top priority now is wudao.

quoted from weijia's blog: anyway wudao lah. STUPID FRIGGIN CASTRATED BIAN4 TAI4 ENUCH GAY! I HATE YOU FROM YOUR UGLY FRIGGINLY GELLED HAIR TO YOU SMELLY STICK TO HIGH HEAVENS FEET! YOU FRIGGIN GAY! BET YOU CASTRATED YOURSELF SO THAT MORE GUYS WILL BE ATTRACTED TO YOU. YOU FRIGGIN ARSEHOLE WITH NO SENSE OF TASTE AND DANCE LIKE A FRIGGIN GIRL AND NO SENSE OF HUMOUR. YOU. CAN. GO. TO. BLOODY. HELL. AND. I DONT. FRIGGIN. CARE A SHIT. ABOUT YOU. EFF OFF YOU TOOT. NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY MOPENG FACE LIKE SAI LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN! FUCK OFF!

tuesday was the final cooking session for home econs. we made pizzas which was yummylicious! I took like 3 out of the 4 pieces, thanks to qinlu, and I was damn full after that. I think home-made pizza with that standard was already very good!! for interaction period went to hall to do the cheer for annual sports meet. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs but then the people around me all so quiet then when I hear my own voice like so paiseh like that, so the next moment I realized I was only mouthing the words. but I think it was rather annoying for us to be like that when the SCs put in so much effort for this. thank you and sorry.

let me see, siva has been like crapping most of the time so I cant really remember the craps that he have been crapping these three days. from wayne's blog: Was Tada Mizuki's last day in dhs today. Folded paper cranes for the guys and gave pencils to the girls. SHE'S SO NIIICCEEE!!! and O i miss mizuki sooooooo much!. like omg, he's still so obssessed with mizuki. ?!!

today's history test was rather easy. but just that I didnt have time to write down everything. I mean, I did complete the paper (although it was like only a few questions) but still, I had quite a few more points to add in. i should write even faster next time. humph. the rest of the day was okay. and was damn embarrassed when siva kept calling me and wayne "couple" during lab. he was like "hey the couple over there, your experiment havent finished?" and stuff. but to him, every guy who seats with a girl are couples. once in term 1 during lab, he said this "all the boys should go back and worry about their wives first". meaning that the guys should all go back to their seats, was like ?!!

oh fine -___- I shant continue. today also nothing much happened. oh nonono, something weird did happen. tan wah chwee was actually sort of smiling throughout the whole lesson. and because mrs kang took one of the 3 periods that she had for HCL, she showed us some things and played the "dae jang geum" song which we were earlier so envious when 2B was listening to it. and then during ACC lu gui xia actually made me go staff room to collect some stuff for her. I was so super damn shocked. o_0 during I&E, mr hia showed me the map of the changi fairy point chalet he booked for class outing (: I was the first person he showed. shouldnt I feel honoured. lols

tomorrow is the annual sports meet. so damn excited. somehow, I just love watching sports meets, especially relays. oh yes, talking about relays, evil mr siva actually said this "during the relays you can watch people dropping their batons" choy choy choy. jiayous all competitors. dont get affected by what mr siva said. my cans are still drying. dont forget to make your shakers people.