<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, April 08, 2006
♥ 10:01 PM

this morning practised yingzhi. I was like 10 minutes late because I woke up late and I spent like 10 mins finding my bag -.- wang lao shi came back today. she was like editing all our steps and stuff. this time I wasnt that scared because I was early informed and early prepared, plus dorahma's assuration <3 was darn tired after the whole thing. when I wear my wudao shoes, they tear. now that I have thrown my wudao shoes away, cause they were all soaked from the wet grass during kaleidescope, I have to dance barefooted and my skin peeled. hohum

after wudao, went to macs with dorahma, weijia, jocelyn and joanna. had sort of sentimental talk which wasnt that sentimental. what am I talking about? -__- I no money but still da4 dan3 go and buy fries and vanilla cone. while we were talking, dorahma was busy mixing the barely any mcflurry cone with the beef fantastic. was so damn disgusting and the angmoh boy and father were probably scared away by that pile of dung lols. we stayed until like 4 plus then we finally went home. and joce was so tired until she was practically sleeping till her head dropped like every 15-20 seconds.

went home and the first thing my brother told me was "daddy say later must go jogging". I was like omg, after running for yingzhi one whole day now still must go jogging. so we went to bedok reservoir and jogged one round which was like 4.3km. I was the last to finish (cause my sister chionged at the last part when my legs got no more power le) but I was happy with my speed coz I totally didnt walk, unlike the two people younger than me ^^ lalala, but it was really accomplishing to see that I had actually jogged one big round (:

hmm, thanks for all your encouragement. from now on, I shall try my best to think positive and do positive. maybe my hidden talent will just appear someday. and oh yes, must follow my wishes, do well. so now as I am blogging, I am looking at science as well. so dorahma you know why I am asking you what a thermostat is now.

my legs are sort of numb now, after the running. so now im doing hand exercise to work out my hands as well. typing, writing and stretching. dumdeedum ((:
** dont say I am short. I am not short, I am just unusually not tall, get it?