<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, April 21, 2006
♥ 9:13 PM

oh dunman you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind ((: whoopeedoo we had no school today because of speech day. what a fine day.. lalala

dad: ehh, why you got no school today?
me: speech day
dad: huh?
me: its the prize-giving like that one lah
dad: then why you never get any prizes?
me: urr *thinks* because the prozes are limited -.-

okay, once again ive let somebody down. sighh ^~^ do you know that of all the short not so tall people in class im the stupidest weakest? anthea, grace, yijun, szeying (best in english for level), yihui (2nd in standard, best in maths, best in geog in level), fiona (best in history in level), elaine (3rd in class last year) all so damn pro lahh. grrr what should I do to prove myself capable as well?

nvm, shall just talk about today. this morning I felt so hardworking I cleared some homework before going to grace's house to do homec. I was half an hour late -.- I told you I am always late. gahh. anyway it was 100 and 155's fault. took so long to come. I waited for 100 for like 15 minutes? then after that 155 was in front of 100 but the moment I alighted, it drove off. then guess what? 155 goes one big round around circuit link and then goes to paya lebar station. I could have just taken 24, 70, 76 or 135 there and save my time. ARGHH

okay so grace was supposed to make the chicken while I was supposed to make the rice. the chicken was wonderful but the rice was urmm.. sort of disgusting. hoho, as I said before, never ask me to cook a meal for you!! then she drank green tea and I drank the HL banana milk. hoho

then later we went to yi'an's house to do their I&E. we sort of overshort and had to go back. so I insisted on walking and we concluded that "walking is so not tiring after you have just eaten". yi'an had to bring us. hoho. then when grace took out the things, she realized that the green glitter had spilled out. so to salvage it I picked some and sprinkled over my wallet. but by the time we went home, everything was gone and there was glitter all over my bag and my body.

grace's house is nice. three levels terrace. nice on the outside and in the inside as well. and I told her to let me run up and down the stairs the next time I go to her house. whee((: yi'an's house is nice too. its the old type. the type that always got spiral staircase one. whoots, my first time being in that type of house. I like the floor. hahaha

are your cheating us financially?