<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, April 24, 2006
♥ 9:45 PM

today was so so disappointing. thanks to NAPFA

early morning in class I guess I was the first person who was already stretching no matter how tired I was. we were all supposed to do situps first. I did 41. yay! im so proud of myself. but I could have done more. grace asked me to stop -.-

then we proceeded on to inclined pull ups. I thought 16 was A but I was wrong. A is >16. and I did the silliest thing ever. I did 16 inclined pull-ups, let go, sat on the mat and announced "I dont want to do anymore". arghh

after that was shuttle run which I did badly cause I even slid. but 11.1 okay not that bad. siva said I should donate some sit-up to shihting. gahh. next was standing board jump. at first I jumped 168 which was B. so I got to jump again. 177c. whoots. last was sit and reach, my lousiest. isnt it ironical? I learn dancing yet i suck at sit and reach. gahh, 36cm anyway.

so my current score now is 22/25. I have have have to get A for 2.4km for at least 27 points. oh dear, my standard is dropping. oh know? guess I just have to buck up next year. sighh

today has full day wudao rehearsal. yucks, I looked so darn fat in all the costumes. eeks, FATS!! gahh, but I think the overall performance rocks. (: whee. during xiang qing I forgot one part and went on to the next step and obviously I embarassed myself. boohoo, luckily this isnt the final performance. have to make an effort to remember the steps. tongwei's my partner (:

szeying didnt come to schol today cause she got some tonsilitis or dont know what lah. sighh theres homec practical exam tmr. hopefully my rice will turn out nice. thanks joce for asking your papa to send me home on saturday and today. love you loads (:

countdown to the big day: 6 days left
i didnt put in any effort in anything. sighh