<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, April 15, 2006
♥ 8:34 PM

yesterday's band concert was nice ((: but somehow I slightly preferred CO concert cause I really couldnt stand the slow slow music. no insults. as usual, I was one item late. gahh, im always late!! -__-

and then today, I donated $1.80 to..
THE CHINESE SOCIETY FUNDS!! -.-
thanks for being 9 minutes late. I told you im always late lols
and anyway whenever I was late I never had to pay until today because wang lao shi was there. was like, the moment I entered then she was like "eh eh eh guo4 lai2" then she charged me. *sobs* BYE MONEY!!

so we danced from 7.30 all the way to like about 1. was tiring, especially since the whole thing was some danceathon to me. and my legs hurt like hell, cause the hall floor is really rough plus im like barefoot. im aggravating my blisters. luckily no more skin wants to peel. surprisingly even without my shoes I can lose my balance. I cant seem to balance on my legs. every dance I would slide somewhere -.-

then the whole rehearsal really rocked. I mean, if I watched it, I would definitely find what I spent worth it. so people you must go okay? its on 30th april at VT.

after wudao, me, weijia, xinyan and chengmeng went to the hawker center at old airport road and we walked there!! WE WALKED!! chengmeng was like grumbling and all the while she didnt realize we were walking there till we mentioned it lols. then weijia was bugging her with questions about wudao. and of course bugging me with that thing again. hmph. and weijia and xinyan said I was being very quiet. yes yes yes I agree.

LOOK OUT PEOPLE!!
ZINA CAN BE QUIET WHEN SHE WANTS TOO AND CRAZY AND NOISY WHEN SHE WANTS TO AS WELL! SO NEVER BE SURPRISED.

then on the bus back my eyes suddenly were like stinging?!! open too long or something. so I went to meet zhou gong and the next moment I woke up all the people had alighted. I was like the only one left in the bus, other than the driver. so I tried to stay awake, but I wa like sort of gong already

oh you know what? this morning when the alarm clock started ringing (I told you I was the pro-est at listening to alarm clocks), then I thought "why is the stupid alarm clock ringing? today is sunday what dont need go to school" until my maid opened the door then I remembered and was like jumping out of bed. but in the end, I was still late. haiz

WEIJIA, NEXT TIME WUDAO MESSAGE CAN YOU LIE THE TIME TO ME? IF ITS 0730 TELL ME ITS 0700 OR SOMETHING OKAY?? THANK YOU!! I hope my money never flies away again!!

27 more hours to your arrival!! gahh, hurry up!